Top 3 animes with reasons

• Thread starter KuroiFate
  • Start date
KuroiFate

KuroiFate

Hatsune Miku is awesome FC= 0662-5146-1004
Towns Folk
:p1.Akame Ga kill My 3 anime ever watched and it was very good with the plot twist at the end no spoilers
2.Fairy Tail realy good anime that i recomend.My fav charcter would be Natsu or E.N.D end is from manga 3.Sao VERY VERY VERY Good anime the main charcter gets trapped in game with others and trys to get to floor 100 to set everyone free

If anybody has wrote a fan fic for any of these send me the link so i can ready thx

Hatsune Miku Out:p

Reactions: Knight Rain
1. Orange
This is just a manga not an anime but it really moved me and is really amazing. It's about these friend's in the future than have had one of their friends die in a car accident 5 years ago and they manage to send a letter back in time of how to stop their friends death. The people in the past try to do this and it is really amazing how deep the characters relationships grow
2.ano hana
3.whistle!

1. Death Note: Great story, good characters ( L <3) and it was my first anime :D
2.No Game No Life: The best anime opening EVER. If you only want to laugh.
3. Code Geass: LeLouche is one of the greatest characters ever and the end is so brilliant :)

1. Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood- I dunno why I like it but it struck a place in my heart that will stay there forever. I loved how they connected everything like it was all planned from the beginning.
2. Fate/Zero- This was just epic. I actually don't know how else to describe it. Just epic.
3. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann- God this is gonna sound stupid but it was the most enjoyable, explosive, fun, and out of this world thing I've ever watched and it was just perfect.

1. One Piece it is a long anime which is good, awesome characters, improving art after Water 7, best storyline, and everything

2. Akame Ga Kill! I haven't watched a lot of the anime but finished the manga so I assume it is just as good! The characters are cool, awesome storyline, and is unpredictable because anybody can die at anytime :nailbiting:

2. Fairy Tail Has all the elements of an anime, storyline, great art, etc. but it lacks strong structure and plot :/

Of course humor is in all three and should be in all animes! (except maybe AoT :p)

Attack on Titan- The story is different and new, the very thought that humans are on the bottom of the food chain and is forced to live behind walls just to survive makes this show epic. It's the show that makes you think the heroes are going to win only to be sadly mistaken. It's impossible to keep favorite characters let alone your feelings in tact. The opening to this anime also gets you pumped and excited for the adventure that lies ahead!

Hetalia- This anime despite being a Bishonen (beautiful guy) is funny! Just picture all the countries in the world as humans and now take every stereotype along with everything you learned in history and put it together. Thats Hetalia. I remember watching it at first and thinking that it's going to stupid. Nope, Hetalia teaches you many things you don't get in school and makes it funny. Like in one episode the Axis countries goes to everyone to learn about how they celebrate Christmas, America said that he goes all out with decorations and buys the biggest tree and sweetest of cakes, and when they finally got to Russia the personified nation said he celebrates on the 7th of January, I never knew that! Not to mention their character songs are awesome!

The other is Blue Exorcist, getting past the fact that Rin is the son of the devil, you can't help but root for him as the hero. Using his powers for good he struggles to fit in and not to mention at one point you want to strangle all his friends. But Blue Exorcist is awesome!

Okay, uhm... In no particular order:
-Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo: I don't know why, I guess it's just because I really like slice-of-life and romance/comedy.
-Sword Art Online: Yes, I know, there is an ongoing list of problems people have with this anime. I could try and list my justifications for liking this anime, trying to point out that the "flaws" aren't as big as some say, but that'd take forever. So, I like it because it was the anime that got me back into anime after a two year long break from the medium.
-Mondaiji Tachi ga Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?: This anime was basically No Game No Life before NGNL was released. The plot, setting, and characters were interesting, and my only complaint would be its short length, at around 10 (?) episodes. Oh, and a relatively abrupt shift in its focus around the seventh episode.

1 Pandora Hearts:
I love this anime because it makes me feel so many emotions. It also has a really nice soundrack. Turn and Will are my current favorites. The characters are so funny, exept Vincent. I don't like him because his hobby is cutting toys. Alice is actually the funniest because she often calls Gilbert seaweed head, and has an obsession with meat.

2 Soul Eater:
I started watching this anime in late 2011 and finished it mid 2012. I love the characters(Soul is my favorite with Medusa as a close second.). I like the show because it is not too bloody for me to handle. I also like the humor. My favorite scene was when Shinigami was Swinging Chibi Medusa by her bloomers and Spirit is acting like a fanboy.

3 Blood Plus
I love this anime mainly because of the characters. Diva is my favorite female character because of how creepy she is. Moses is my favorite male because he is so epic and I always found him attractive. I also like the really heartwarming scenes with Saya, Kai, and Riku. I still love when Kai says nan kuru naisa(I hope I spelled it right.)

No specific order >.<

Attack on Titan: Really interesting plot and characters. The females aren't all weak and it's believable >.<)/ It's unique. :3

Deathnote:
This anime is really unique and realistic and omg the mind-games are too real >.< L is bae too. <3

Naruto: The emotions in this anime really get to me at times. I dunno if it's just me.

Reactions: Moon Rain
1. Inazuma Eleven= I have no idea what happened. One second I was just browsing the eshop for new games, the next day I had watched 60 episodes of this show. It's not like the show is about something I'm super passionate about. Sure, I liked soccer as a kid, but it was never my thing. I think I love this show because of the characters. There are so many great characters, and they all develop quiet nicely. Shoutouts to Kariya, Fubuki, Hiroto, and Midorikawaii. It's also complete trash, and I love trash.

2. Future Diary= It's like the Hunger Games, with phones. That's pretty much how I can describe it without me spoiling to much for those who haven't seen it.

3. Full Metal Alchemist= Everyone gets attached to their first anime, and to me, FMA was my first. I always liked Al; he was cute, with his tiny voice and surely-not-tiny body. And the story wasn't too bad either.

1. Naruto
This has a very good plot and AWESOME fight scenes. It has that emotion piece, too, that I love. Though, SO MANY FILLERS! Other then fillers, I enjoy it a lot. The plot is well structured, and the fight scenes are epic.

2. Fairy Tail
This anime has cool fight scenes, humor, and graphics, but it's missing a well structured plot. As @Chopper said, it's pretty not well structured. It basically is arc, fillers, arc, REPEAT.

Ummm... Fairy Tail and Naruto are the only amines I've watched a lot on, but since I've watched a bit of One Piece, I'll go with that as my third.

3. One Piece
I haven't watched much, but man, it's good. It's plot is awesome, it's full of comedy, the fight scenes are sick, and its pretty good xD. I'm gonna watch more once caught up with Fairy Tail and finish half of Naruto. But, my favorite part of this anime is the plot. Very well structured.

No specific order >.<

Attack on Titan: Really interesting plot and characters. The females aren't all weak and it's believable >.<)/ It's unique. :3

Deathnote:
This anime is really unique and realistic and omg the mind-games are too real >.< L is bae too. <3

Naruto: The emotions in this anime really get to me at times. I dunno if it's just me.

It's not just you... Naruto is emotional for me... ;3

1. Yu-Gi-Oh! because I grew up with the card game and anime and it pretty much took over my 6 year old self, making sure it was always... time to duel! :'D
2. Naruto because it was a big part of my childhood and I loved both the anime and manga, they were both great all throughout the original, especially when Naruto and his team chased down Sasuke and the Sound Four in the forest. The fight with Pain in Shippuden was a highlight of that series but then again, it just went downhill from there.
3. Bleach because I discovered it when I was like 12 and it was fantastic, Ichigo fighting Aizen should've been the end to top off an incredible arc and an incredible story.

1. Pokemon I love all the battles in the anime. Ash travels all over the world to get every single gym badge in every single region.
2. Naruto I love naruto's personality in the anime and also all of his different techniques that he uses too. I could watch naruto for hours and hours.
3. Dragon Ball Z The battles in dragon ball z are the best part in the anime. The battles are very entertaining to watch.

1.) Legend of the Galactic Heroes - Legend of the Galactic Heroes is a 80's/90's space opera and is truly epic and I know that word is used quite often but to be fair, most of the time it's used incorrectly...not only is LOGH legitimately epic; it has a sense of scale that no other anime series has really ever matched; civilizations rise and crumble, large scale battles are fought, some characters die and leave a great historical impact while others just grow as human beings. Speaking of the characters, LOGH has a incredibly large cast of compelling characters; who serve to explore multiple topics within their universe such as politics, philosophy and religion and gives the audience one of the most incredibly accurate portrayal of humanity, not just in anime but the entirety of fiction.

2.) Cowboy Bebop - Cowboy Bebop is a series that is a blend of so many elements to the point where it's been stated that it is a genre of it own; which is a statement I wholeheartedly agree with. There's a lot I love about Cowboy Bebop, from its characters, to its soundtrack, to its stellar directing, it's hard for me to find faults in the series other than Spike's storyline feeling a little incomplete but nonetheless Cowboy Bebop is still incredibly unique and stylistic which is the reason why I consider it one of my favorites.

3.) Tatami Galaxy - Tatami Galaxy is a dark slice of life comedy which is more or less about a character's struggle for an identity, if I could compare it to any other series, I'd say it's like a less depressing Welcome to the NHK. Tatami Galaxy is a incredibly non linear and metaphorical though provoking coming of age arthouse piece directed by the very underrated director, Masaaki Yuasa; who isn't the sort of creative mind to shy away from mature themes and topics which is why I admire him so much. Tatami Galaxy has themes of friendship, love, growing up, overcoming crippling flaws in order to achieve your perception of happiness and all the "what ifs" we spend some much time stressing over. If this all sounds heavy, that's because it is and that's why I love Tatami Galaxy, it's one of those shows you don't expect to just stumble upon and you don't definitely don't expect it to leave you in a state of self reflection for days afterward, I consider it a masterpiece and one of my personal favorites.

I'm just gonna divide my favourites into a few categories because 3 is not enough for my decisionmaking skillz :p
Shounen: Fullmetal Alchemist... Because it's the only one I've finished gehe... I really liked it tho, especially the second half !
Drama/romance: this is reaally difficult, but based on amount of tears I've shed it'd have to go to Clannad although it's not really fair in comparison to Ano Hana ;-;
Thriller: Death Note, surprise !
Sci-fi: Steins;Gate no doubt, one of my favourite anime in general, amazing anime, thank you mister @Marc for ze recommendation : D
Horror: Higurashi definitely. I think it has something to do with my love for paralel universes and time stuffz see Majora's Mask, Zero Escape, Steins;Gate, Ocarina of Time, Clannad, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
Favouritest of favourites: Death Note surprise 2.0! Miiiiight have something to with being my first proper anime (sorry Pokemon, I still love you) thus also what got me into anime along with Totoro (perfect match ya), and I think that the fact that I have all the spin-off/trivia books and a few parts of the manga will suffice as proof :D such goodness -o-

There isn't a specific order to my top 3, but these are my favorite anime of all time:

Angel Beats - Extremely great story, made me cry at the end..
Air Gear - Extremely fun actions, and fun characters.
Gintama - Gintoki, Elizabeth, need any more explanation?

In no particular order :]

Clannad + After Story:
Clannad and Clannad After Story are basically the same anime, but really it only starts getting serious in After Story, although Clannad made it a near perfect build-up. Clannad is a very comedic anime, the only harem I have watched which in my opinion does not feel forced at all. Each character arc is built amazingly and kept me hooked throughout, it even got emotional sometimes in the first season. In After Story, we finally saw the anime reaching climatic stages and what we saw... I never have watched anything so emotionally touching and tear-jerking in my life. No spoilers :p

Death Note: This was also an amazing anime (although not from start to finish), but it did keep me hooked for the entire series. The first half of the anime was done perfectly, the strategic battles between Light and L kept me hooked. It was difficult to choose the side of good or bad, or whether there was a side of good or bad, as the psychological side of things involving the Death Note were mysterious. The anime did go downhill around after the halfway point, but I did continue to enjoy watching it... at least the end was incredible imo. Overall, this is an amazing anime and despite the let down halfway through it was thoroughlly enjoyable.

Hunter x Hunter (2011): This is an amazing anime and the best mainstream shounen in my opinion (sadly the manga author is ill so the continuation of the manga is indefinite :[ ). Initially I was reluctant due to the childish looking character designs, but the themes of HxH are much darker than what most would presume, especially in the second half. Fight scenes are amazingly animated and portrayal of characters are generally very good, as well as regarding the growth of the main characters throughout the series. Killua's terrifying bloodlust, Hisoka's strange craziness, the contrast between Gon's usual cheerful and anti-violent attitude compared to his attitude near the climax of the Chimera Ant arc (this arc was incredible, it was not just about the fighting but about the strategy involved in defeating opponents of such immense strength that they would never stand a chance). Overall, from start to finish, every single moment was worth watching, I'm glad I watched it and I really hope Togashi gets better again so he can continue working on it.

Let's see:
1) Fate/Zero
This one seriously made me fall in love, i adored absolutely every character in different ways, the music is incredibly awesome and the graphics and fight scenes are out-of-this-world.

2)Blood+
This was what got me into anime in first place some time ago, the fight scenes, music and characterization were top-notch as well as the bittersweet but well written story, i then followed other animes, naruto and bleach mostly, but i must say i didn't really enjoy these, they were mostly stagnant one moment then really badly paced the next, nothing ever topped blood+ until fate/zero.

3)Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
I dunno what i liked about it, i just did, everything seemed so cool and at the same time realistic and engaging, the music and specially the fight scenes were wonderful.
Oh, and riza hawkeye just blows, best character by far :3

1) Yowamushi Pedal (as of now). The 2nd season ended 3-4 months ago and I really love it! A great that I never dreamed of liking (it's about cycling and I absolutely hate bicycles, also the character looks are not that great and I really care about that in anime/manga). It plays with your emotions through the song and the story is just great!

2) Sword Art Online, only the first season I guess. I love MMORPG since I was a little kid so I'm kind of attracted to this kind of anime. Though, I don't really like Log Horizon.

3) Black Butler, loveeee the story and the drawings! The manga with best drawing ever! The story also takes place in the UK where I currently live and I also like this kind of Butler and his young master kind of story hahaha.

4 (?) Hunter X Hunter, this is a special one. I used to be a huge hugeeee fan of HXH and I finish reading the available manga about 10 times. It is the manga that I'm most into. Now, I don't really like it since the author is really lazy..
(comparing to One Piece which starts nearly at the same time, it released more than 70 volumes, while HXH still just more than 30 volumes...)

Back