Top 3 animes with reasons

• Thread starter KuroiFate
  • Start date
1) SAO is my obvious choice not just the graphics and details of the anime but absolute genius. I've watched 3 times all the way through and own mini kirito and asuna swords which I adore and play with.

2) Fairy Tail is serious but has its funny twists and I own a Fairy Tail guild necklace and a Gray Fullbuster Necklace. Fairy Tail is just indescribable and the words that comes to mind is "IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THEN WHY ARE YOU LIVING" (just my opinion no offense was intended but if offended so sorry)

3) Naruto. I don't know why...

Agree with evreything except for the naruto one. ;)

Reactions: OtakuFallenAngel
1) Dot Hack Liminality (Basically it's the basis for SAO, but WAY more realistic and possible to happen)

2) D.Gray Man (Great story, deep character background, PLUS every time someone get a "power boost" they kick <censored>.

3) Hellsing (I'm talking about the Ultimate OVAs, not the episodes. Great abilities, enjoyable characters, lots of gore, psychotic immortal dictators and so much more! Also watch OVA number 8, even more gore than basilisk!)

I know it's best 3, but here are some honorable mentions:
Mardock Scramble (3 great Movies with great theme and story)
Ghost in the Shell (Everything is amazing!)
Allison to Lillia (Slice of life, hardly any action, but it's a hidden gem!)
C Money of Soul and Possibility Control (Money is EVERYTHING!)

I have no real order for any of these so I'm going to start with spice and wolf: this anime has a great plot line with just a hint of action in certian points, a love story, and many different plot twists all in one to keep you watching. Next would be the first season of Sao: no real reason for this one except it's just flat out awesome . This one I had o think hard about, the first season of death note: this anime had very developed characters along with very deep plot twists and a very interesting end keeping you on the edge of your seat and stuck to the screen the whole time. I ate this anime up in less than two days. I do have a runner up here, fate/Zero: this anime had a fresh consept and was just interesting and I had to keep watching. I gave u Kill la Kill for this guys! It s just awesome!!!

Ugh...I'm just gonna categorize them or I'll never be able to stop listing. xD

Favorite Shojo: My favorite shojo anime would have to be Card Captor Sakura. Yes it is aimed more towards children but it has an amazing storyline and I adore Clamp's style. This anime will always be on my number one recommend list because it is adorable, hilarious, beautiful, and delightfully complex with a hint of darkness.

Favorite Shonen: Eyeshield 21 hands down. I hate sports especially football but this anime is about more than just the sport. It focuses on teamwork, growing up into a stronger person, and so much more. It is a very deep yet light hearted story and I love it to pieces.

Overall Favorite: My overall go to anime would have to be Jewel Pets. I love this anime series with all my heart because it shows off the magical girl anime style without following a ton of cliches. (There are still several cliches but not too many.) It is light and innocent but also very deep because it is telling you to never give up on your dreams and you can be who you want to be.

Back