Toughest Mario Game Boss

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Out of the Mario games that you have played, which boss was the toughest to beat in your opinion?

Last edited:
Bowser in the sky, from Super Mario 64.

In the DS Super Mario Bros, there was one in a Tank. That boss took a lot of my lives, maybe, because I wasn't paying much attention. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Koopas...

XD

Reactions: Kadaj
The hammer bros. I hate the hammer bros. I'd rather face every boss, goomba, and koopa at once then face two hammer bros.

The hammer bros. I hate the hammer bros. I'd rather face every boss, goomba, and koopa at once then face two hammer bros.

Yes, those are terrible, in each game!

Reactions: Matthew
Bowser in the sky, from Super Mario 64.

Once you know how to handle him he is easy.

I say the hardest boss or any enemy is the hammer bros. Gave me trouble in super mario RPG.

Bowser in the original Super Mario Bros.

Definately Bowser in Paper Mario. Probably because I just didn't level up that much though. xD

Those hammers put in the work.

The Bowser boss battle in Super Mario Bros. was pretty hard. I always got to him while I was tiny, so I would die multiple times. It was pretty hard.

The Bowser boss battle in Super Mario Bros. was pretty hard. I always got to him while I was tiny, so I would die multiple times. It was pretty hard.

Now I remember, I never killed him with the fireballs...

I had a bit of difficulty with Cortez from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door at first because I didn't it to have that many stages to the fight. :p

The toughest boss in the game for Mario I have played is Super Mario 64 for the DS Lite , he usually keeps on turning around so it's hard to grab its tail.

defenitly Bowser from Super mario bros. 3 I still don't know how he was too fast in that game o_O
also I had a hard time with Bouldergiest from Super Mario galaxy but I still did enjoy it very much compared to bowser from SMB3.

Definately Bowser in Paper Mario. Probably because I just didn't level up that much though. xD

i think so also if you are talking about bowser in paper mario 64. i leveled up to the max level of all stuff but it still took me 3 tries to beat him. also it is hard because the which is there to fight also.

The toughest boss in the game for Mario I have played is Super Mario 64 for the DS Lite , he usually keeps on turning around so it's hard to grab its tail.
Which Bowser battle are you talking about? I'm pretty sure you face Bowser 3 times or so throughout the game in Super Mario 64 (even for the DS remake)

Super Mario 64 was indeed hard and the Original Bowser in Original Mario was pretty hard imo

Super Mario 64 was indeed hard and the Original Bowser in Original Mario was pretty hard imo
Huh interesting. Do you think they may have made it easier in the DS port for Super Mario 64? Or do you think is it still the same level of difficulty?

Boswer from the Sky in Super Mario 64 was really hard for me when I first played the game. Getting him to hit those bombs 3 times seemed impossible, especially since it was really hard to control your throw. Birdo was also somewhat difficult in Super Mario Advance since you had to grab the eggs in the air and throw them back.

Back