Triforce piece?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
which triforce piece would you like to have in your possession if you had the opportunity to get one? (this is a somewhat unrealistic/random but play along) :p

there are 3 in total - power, courage and wisdom. Which one best describes you and why do you think this?

Power, because I am powerful #GeckoForPresident

Reactions: 3823 and Kyubey
Wisdom. If I had the wisdom, I'd know how to gain power and what I can/can't do without putting myself in danger. I'd also know many things, which has an infinite amount of benefits. Courage may make you brave, but bravery could make you overly headstrong and lead to your foolish demise. And Power without purpose is useless, and without wisdom, how would you know what to do with it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3823 and Mikaya
I'd take wisdom so I will never be afraid because I will know everything about everything and I can find strong, powerful enemies and find their weaknesses. I can then also build things that would be used in combat to face off against any foe. In the real world there is many more choices open to the wise rather than the strong or brave.

Reactions: Mikaya
I'd take wisdom because i think before going in a bad situation and i know how to get no matter the power of the opponent i will always win by using my brain and using is ability against him

Courage, because I'd lose my arachnophobia

Reactions: 3823
i would get power so that i could beat every guy who challenged me, and than canada would place in the world cup :p XD

i would get power so that i could beat every guy who challenged me, and than canada would place in the world cup :p XD
YEEEEESSSSSS

Triforce of Wisdom. Why? Because I will be able to exploit the weakness of every enemy I face, I will solve any puzzle ithout any problems, and I would also have enough Courage and Power if I know that nothing can harm me.

Reactions: Mikaya
I could see myself getting either the power or wisdom piece as I do either want great power or get the piece that reflects my cleaver mind.

Wisdom would be my most coveted triforce peace. Power is nothing because it is limited and is not "real" . Power is really just a concept in our minds. Everyone is equally powerful if they use all of their assets to their advantage. Courage is alright but true courage only comes from how strong we are. Nothing can give us courage, we must master the art of courage ourselves. Wisdom is something which we gain from experiences and others. Others can teach us what they know, and that can be interpreted by us. What we interpret from it is what we really gain and that's what wisdom really is. I personally would like the piece of wisdom because it is something that can be used to measure the progress of ourselves. Every creature on Earth has a heart and muscles, but only one has the complex mind a human has. Power can be thought of as the muscles, courage as the heart, and wisdom as the mind. Using what you've been given- that's t what wisdom is all about.

I would take wisdom because if I had the wisdom piece, I could gain courage and power but it would not work the other way around. I WANT THE WISDOM PIECE.

I would like courage, due I already have the wisdom one.

I still trying to bring Ganon back to life.

I'd like to have the courage part cause i am a scaredy cat and I'd really could make some good use out of it xDD

The Triforce of... Wisdom. With Wisdom, you have great knowledge and strategies of battling and such.
  • I would know when to use my Power with Wisdom, and how much I need. Without Wisdom, Power isn't so great.
  • Courage may make you brave, but it may lead to some kind of craziness, like a battle and such. Wisdom helps you to decide when you need to go somewhere or not.
Power is limited and sort of useless, without courage. Courage is decent, but can lead to terrible problems. Wisdom helps decide when to use the Power and Wisdom of the Triforce.

Wisdom > Power and Courage

I would go for courage. I'm terrified when I have to speak up for myself, and I do that a lot, also speaking with wisdom and to say the right things. I have power since I'm built with enough physique to take down a 25-year old man (don't ask). Even though I do these things, I lack the courage to actually do it whenever I want to, but I need more confidence. The triforce of courage would draw my power and wisdom , and complete the triforce in me.

I'd choose wisdom because sometimes I don't feel so smart...I tend to be really random which often makes people look at me like I'm dumb....And too with the Triforce of Wisdom I don't have to study for tests.

Triforce of Wisdom because then I would pass all my school tests :sneaky: actually power sounds interesting to me too because definition of power can be different depending on person

I'd choose wisdom because sometimes I don't feel so smart...I tend to be really random which often makes people look at me like I'm dumb....And too with the Triforce of Wisdom I don't have to study for tests.

:ninja: I am also completely random and not as smart. Wisdom would help with that a ton. I wouldn't have to study for tests as well ^^^^ I think Intelligence is better than all 3, because it can lead you to success in many ways. Also, It would save me from math! I wouldn't have to suffer everyday with math homework :) If I wanted to be a sports superstar I'd choose Power, I dunno who would choose courage though.

Hm, Idunno..maybe Courage, because it may help me be less awkward in social situations xD but then again, maybe Wisdom, so I could be like Merlin..or a wise old person. Power if I wanted to excel in sports, like @rawrrie said. Then I could play football xD ah, it'd be a hard choice. But I'd probably pick the one that I feel would help me the most when the choice was presented.

Back