Triforce piece?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
:ninja: I am also completely random and not as smart. Wisdom would help with that a ton. I wouldn't have to study for tests as well ^^^^ I think Intelligence is better than all 3, because it can lead you to success in many ways. Also, It would save me from math! I wouldn't have to suffer everyday with math homework :) If I wanted to be a sports superstar I'd choose Power, I dunno who would choose courage though.

I know right not having to study would be fun. I know the feeling towards the Courage piece. It takes a lot for me to get scared but I might choose Courage too only because Link has it.

Reactions: 3823
Wisdom. 1) because I'm asian 2) courage makes you do stupid things 3) power also makes you do stupid things

To me I find it quite hard and not debatable to choose between the Triforce of Courage and the Triforce of Wisdom . I find that after some thought and thinking , both would really benefit me well in many situations but now I decided to choose the Triforce of Wisdom because in my opinion it would be most useful in so many ways that the possibilities are endless . The Triforce of Courage , well doesn't really stand as much as Wisdom .

I would definitely go for wisdom. Because if you have wisdom, then you can have the knowledge to avoid danger, attain power and learn to have courage so it's a plus compared to the other two, and if you were in the Water Temple or the Great Bay Temple you would have the smarts to make it through with no problem!

I think I would have courage. Other than Link also having the same piece, it's best suited to my personality, I think that I'm courages in my everyday life. Even without power, courage will bring forth power and then every obstacle in my will perish.

Wisdom... Because I really like to think and give advices when I can... I wouldn't mind an extra wisdom to help me out sometimes, I can take pretty stupid decisions...

I think Wisdom is actually the most powerful one
But I would choose Power anyways
I love the the Triforce of Power is used in the games
Like, showing people's true nature by transformating them
C'mon that's hella awesome!

Probably power, although I would consider wisdom as well. The reason why I would not chose Courage is I feel that the attribute of being couragious will only take you so far. However, having the abilities with power and wisdom, you can ultimately achieve much more. Plus who wouldn't want to make a run at world domination possessing the triforce of power, I mean being able to create zombie followers and take over a whole kingdom could be kinda fun I guess.

Wizdum fur meh. I could use it to get all A+ in my school :angelic:

I would chose the the triforce of wisdom. I like the color blue and I'm not much of a power kind of guy. I'm more of an anti social, hide in my room, only talk to my friend group. Im not that courageous either. I like to think things through and out smart people so I would have wisdom.

That would be a tough call, for me, between power and courage. I might choose power, because what's wrong with being very nearly invincible as well as extremely...powerful? On the other hand, courage would not be a bad choice either, as who doesn't need a little courage in their lives every now and then?

I would go for the Triforce of Courage. I am brave and I am willing to help those in need even if it puts me in danger. Even though Power and Wisdom may have some slightly better opinions, I'd still go with Courage since it best describes me and I'd love to have it in my possession.

i Would take one of them and then ask for the other ones as my wish, duh! But onstley I would pick wisdom, even though I do great in school, I wish I was more choice smart

Wisdom would likely be my Triforce Piece. I wouldn't consider myself powerful or courageous, but when it comes to knowledge that is where I most likely fit. If I were to choose which Triforce Piece I would want however, I would pick Courage.

Probably Wisdom, cause with infinite Wisdom, you’d know how to get infinite power, and with infinite wisdom and infinite power on your side, you’d feel infinite courage with all of your belongings. That’s my logic. :panda:

Gee whiz, they all would be excellent choices! But I guess if I wanted any one, I'd go with courage. I'm really timid by nature, and though there's a lot of things I wanna do, uncertainty holds me back from ever wanting to try out of fear. :'D If I had the Triforce of Courage, I'd be more confident to try new things. And every time I'd try, I'd gained wisdom from my experiences, and I'd grow more power ful through the trials I'd face. :artist:

So yeah, Courage all the way. :artist:

Reactions: Pandaxclone2 and Samster
Back