TV Craziness RPG (Persona Inspired :D)

• Thread starter Risinglink
  • Start date
Risinglink

Risinglink

Can't Wait For Persona Q!!
Towns Folk
Welcome to the world of TV's... You have been sucked in and it is time to start your adventure and find a way out! Explore all around Azreal, the TV realm and capture all new fighters to make your way around Azreal to find the portal of exit! If you join, you name your characters and weapon. You can also team up with your friends if you ever need help on a certain area. If you capture a fighter, YOU get to name it! If not, then i'll name it :oops:. Level up, fight bosses and get out of Azreal!!

There are currently 5 slots for characters. If more people want to join I will increase the list slots.

Characters: Erixsan- Warrior class
RisingLink- Mage class, Narrator role.
Reece1100- Range class
JunZhi- Melee class

Lastly, you can pick your class. Ranged, Mage or Melee which is swords and stuff.
Pick your class and start your adventure!

Attention: The Roleplay starts now! Map will be as an attachment, a work of art :artist:

Attachments

• Map of Azreal.png
    Map of Azreal.png
    88.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I will choose Kajatsu :p

I will choose Kajatsu :p
ok so Erixsan has Kajatsu, so your class will be Melee, right?

ok so Erixsan has Kajatsu, so your class will be Melee, right?

Well, Kajatsu is a melee so yes.

Can I join :)... If I am able to, I will choose Sasaru the ranger who focuses on bows and arrow and any other ranged weapons.

Can I join :)... If I am able to, I will choose Sasaru the ranger who focuses on bows and arrow and any other ranged weapons.
You're just in time :D. It's going to start Thursday. Map will come Thursday too!

Reactions: Reece
Is there still a empty slot ? I'm wanting to join this role play , I have read the description and it sounds fun so I hope I can still join in this role play ! :)

Is there still a empty slot ? I'm wanting to join this role play , I have read the description and it sounds fun so I hope I can still join in this role play ! :)
Yes there is an empty slot. Roleplay starts tomorrow! Also tell me your class and your starter.

Yes there is an empty slot. Roleplay starts tomorrow! Also tell me your class and your starter.
Meele ?

Thank you . :)

Reactions: Risinglink
~~~~~~~~~~THE ROLEPLAY BEGINS!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We wake up, asking to each other, "Where are we?". I said, "We must be in some dimension, I don't remember much..." Yeah, me too, everyone else replied. We see a village off in the distance of these grassy fields. Let's go! I said. We went to the village and asked where we are. The villager replied that we are in Azreal Town, village of Azreal. We wondered how did we get here. Then I remembered something about a TV. We told them our troubles and leaded us to the Elder, to tell us how to get out. We must go to the Lost Tower, where the portal to go home. But there is a dangerous beast there, be careful.

Adventurers @Risinglink, @Erixsan, @JunZhi and @reece1100, stock up on items! Then we will leave on our journey, also make 2-4 moves for your fighters! Good Luck!

So I will need to stock up then...

I don't know what move I should use, I want to hear us first, because I will be the first to attack, so if something happens, I can have help.

About items, I think with only some strength and health potions will be fine...
Maybe a cold potion to resist fire?

So I will need to stock up then...

I don't know what move I should use, I want to hear us first, because I will be the first to attack, so if something happens, I can have help.

About items, I think with only some strength and health potions will be fine...
Maybe a cold potion to resist fire?
Yes, anything that will help to recover status injuries, healing etc. You can also speak, I don't want to say your words... and moves that will be related with your fighter. Also you start out with a sword because your class is Melee, right?

Yes, anything that will help to recover status injuries, healing etc. You can also speak, I don't want to say your words... and moves that will be related with your fighter. Also you start out with a sword because your class is Melee, right?

I have a Warrior class...

Well:

Sword: Junshiken
Moves:
- Fate Attack (A strong sword attack, but a little slow)
- Link Attack (A two weak sword attack. A lot faster)
- Fast Defense (A defense using dodge or the sword. Can confuse the owner of the skill)
- Mass Special (It can be used for big quantities of enemies or just for one big enemy. A big attack with high rate of critic, but can damage itself and it lower the defense.)

@Erixsan: Well, that's what I need! I just trained a lot for this quest, and I have my sword with me.

"Ok, time to stock up on some items, first I need to buy a large strong Bow, and a various sort of arrows, I will take some of those poison arrows,paralyzing arrows and I need some extremely thin needle arrows that can slice through anything, I need to get back home, I sure hope that I make a worthy ranger, let me think about some of my attacks"

Bow and Arrow-
Paradox
Moves:

-Heaven's Strike (A large amount of deadly arrows strike from above)
-Dashing Light (Move to places quickly)
-Focus (Strike and arrow into designated area, may immobilize foe)
-Wind's Sanctum (Arrows follow enemy, never misses)

Items:
- 2 Full Restore (Heals all wounds)
- 1 Invisibility Potion (lasts until needed)
- 4 Potions heals minimum wounds

"I wonder if everyone is okay with what I choose, anyways back to training until they are all set, I need to go home, this world is not mines"

Reactions: Risinglink
Weapon : Sword ( HEAVY )

- Moves -
Heavy Strike : ( Super Effective but slow )
9000 Slash : ( Deals minimum damage fast , causes the user to take 10 damage per use )
Block : ( Takes time to block with the sword as the sword is HEAVY )
Dash : ( Used for running away from strong enemies )
- Items -
Health Elixir x2 ( I'm sure you know )
Swiftness Elixir x3 ( this one as well )

" HECK YEAH , Let's begin the ADVENTURE !!! "

Last edited:
Nice choice everyone! I'll just remove the fighters lol, we can fight ourselves instead of fighters...

"I need to stock up on some stuff too.
Staff- Wind Staff
Moves:
-Wind Strike (A gust of wind that deals deals some damage to enemies)
-Medical Cure (A spell to cast healing spells on you and your friends)
-Power Up (Casts a spell to increase your or your friends' to increase attack during a battle)
-Tornado Blow (A powerful wind attack to kill those pesky enemies! Effective for bosses too)

Items:
Health Potion x3 (Heals wounds)
Mana Potion x4 (Recovers Mana)
Defense Potion x2 (increases defence for a limited time)

"Lets's go! Since we're all set, let's rest up for today and begin our journey tomorrow!"
(Journey actually starts tomorrow)

Ok the journey continues! As we leave the village while saying goodbye, the elder comes and gives us a map, "please, take it. You will need on your journey." We take the map and go. As we walk through the grassy fields a monster appears!

GrassHopper- 10/10 health GrassHopper- 10/10 health

Go adventurers! Fight!

Back