TV Craziness RPG (Persona Inspired :D)

• Thread starter Risinglink
  • Start date
Used Move : Heavy Slash

" That's one tough grasshopper ! "

GrassHopper down! one to go!

RisingLink used Wind Strike! Grasshopper fainted! 6xp/30! Junzhi, you also get 6xp!

As we continue, another monster appears!

Giant Bug- 20/20 health

Fight!

Uses move : 9000 Slash

" Huff huff I have almost reached my limit ! I need to rest you guys continue the battle for me I'm counting on you ! "

Nice! 15 damage! Risinglink uses Wind Strike! Super effective! Giant Bug has been defeated! 8 xp earned! Junzhi-14xp Risinglink-14xp

We keep walking, and Risinglink says, look! I see some huge rocks over there! Should we go JunZhi?

" We should go I guess we have no where else to go I hope that there are no monsters there I need to rest ... "

" We should go I guess we have no where else to go I hope that there are no monsters there I need to rest ... "
Ok! Want to rest for today? We will check them out tommorrow! Let's set up camp now, see you tomorrow!

(Sorry I missed the fight)
"Take a good rest everyone, tomorrow we will be facing some tough monsters"

-Resting-

Sorry guys, I was busy today. We'll continue tomorrow though!

That would be at night here xD

As we wake up and pack our things, Risinglink noticed one of those suspicious rocks moving.. Risinglink nudged @reece1100. "Hey, do you see that rock moving?"

As she woke up, unwary of the situation she rubbed her eyes and lazily look toward @Risinglink side and saw the rock moving.

"Why is it moving, wait a minute (she looks around) there is moving rocks all around us!!!"

Uh oh, I think it wants a battle! Fight!

Suspicious Boulder 1-40/40 Suspicious Boulder 2-40/40

Risinglink uses Wind Strike! 6 damage to Suspicious Boulder 1!

Dashes to Suspicious Boulder 1
Health : 34/40

Uses move : Heavy Slash

10 damage! Suspicious Boulder 1-24/40 health Suspicious Boulder attacks! 6 damage to JunZhi! Junzhi health- 24/30 health

Risinglink uses Tornado Blow! 15 damage to both Boulders!

Suspicious Boulder 1- 9/40 health Suspicious Boulder 2- 25/40 health

9000 Slash , Takes 10 Damage from using it.
Uses on both boulders
Health points : 14/30

Suspicious Boulder 1 dies! 15 damage to Suspicious Boulder 2! Suspicious Boulder 2- 10/40 health

Risinglink uses Medical Cure on JunZhi! JunZhi restores 10 health!

Uses heavy slash on boulder

Boulder 2 dies! 20 xp for all members! Level 2 for everyone!
As we continue exploring we find a path up a mountain. We continue up and find more boulders. We fight and kill them earning 20 more xp. We finally arrive up at the top of the mountain looking at a Volcano. "Wow, this'll be dangerous...", Risinglink said. (Let's take a break for today.)

Last edited:
Back