Closed U.S $20.00 eShop Card Contest!

• Thread starter Kiki
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup sorry man, :(
when did it end cause i entered yesterday and welp you remember.

Oh my goodness.

The contest ended on the 10th of January. If you bothered to read the entire first post like what was instructed you would know that.

Furthermore, I am trying as best I can to get out results. Please bear in mind I have exams, projects, essays and just daily chores to do around the house. I have managed to narrow it down to five or so people but it's still really tough. I would greatly appreciate that people stop posting on this thread. Saying good luck is fine, but having chats within my thread is getting on my nerves because I get alerts. If the conversations continue I will close the thread and just PM the winner when I have chosen one.

Thank you.

Reactions: sakuraxaya, CrazyElf, Mikaya and 10 others
download.jpg
Read this entire post before entering. If you have a question, ask it, but do not submit non-completed entries. If you don't read this entire post and give me an incomplete entry I will ignore you. Also, incase it wasn't clear, the drawing has to be your own.

Hello!

So before Christmas I won a $20.00 eShop card giveaway but I didn't know the card was for the U.S. I tried to trade it, but I ended up getting a $20.00 eShop card for Christmas and so I've decided to do this giveaway. You folks are all really awesome so I'd like to give back. ^~^

Only people who have their eShop set to the U.S can enter. The code will not work otherwise. Sorry! :(

This is what you guys have to do to enter:

1.) Tell me why you would like the card. Do you want to give it to a friend or sibling? Do you have a game you want in mind? Do you want DLC? Themes? Anything! Just tell me why you want the card/what'd you use it for. I do not want answers like, "I want the card because my families really poor and we can't afford to get a card," - I don't want people giving reasons attempting to get pity. If you want the card to give to a sibling, great! Or if you are a couple bucks short of a game, great! But I don't want pity-seeking answers.

2.) I want you to draw a picture. I would the picture to either be Disney related or Studio Ghibli related. I am putting in this so that people can't submit pictures from five years ago because that defeats the purpose. I am not judging on skill! I am judging on effort. I am only adding this in because at least it'll weed out the lazy people. This way people can't give me lame 30 second answers. If you have to draw it'll require more effort and hopefully I won't have to go through a bunch of lame answers. I'm hoping if you take time to draw something you'll actually put thought into your answer. And I like seeing drawings. :p

There is no entry fee and I will keep it open until January 10th, unless people need longer! I don't know how long it'll take to draw a picture. If a couple people really really want to enter but can't finish a drawing by the 10th I'll extend the date. ^~^

Good luck everybody and have fun! This is for fun! Don't stress about it! ^~^
I want that card because I want to buy mario smaSh bros and when result will announced

@pokemon pro Dude, sorry but the contest is over as of ten days ago. I wish you could get a chance to win it but it would be unfair to those who followed the time limit. Better luck next time man.

Reactions: Derplink_:3, Magik and Ninja-Patty
Oh my goodness.

The contest ended on the 10th of January. If you bothered to read the entire first post like what was instructed you would know that.

Furthermore, I am trying as best I can to get out results. Please bear in mind I have exams, projects, essays and just daily chores to do around the house. I have managed to narrow it down to five or so people but it's still really tough. I would greatly appreciate that people stop posting on this thread. Saying good luck is fine, but having chats within my thread is getting on my nerves because I get alerts. If the conversations continue I will close the thread and just PM the winner when I have chosen one.

Thank you.
No, no! Take your time :cat:!

Reactions: phobosdotexe
I have narrowed down the contest to three users!

Expect to see the results sometime this evening! :D

Reactions: Yumi Chi, CrazyElf, Starmanfan and 7 others
Can't wait to see who wins! :D Good luck to the top three! :D

I say GOOD LUCK!!!

Reactions: Antrix
I have narrowed down the contest to three users!

Expect to see the results sometime this evening! :D
*excitedness kicks in*

Reactions: Antrix and Ninja-Patty
I wish everyone the absolute best of luck! :cat::cat:

Reactions: Antrix and Derplink_:3
Oh boy here it comes :confused:
Good luck to the final 3!

Reactions: Antrix and Derplink_:3
I hope that it's me out of the 3 users if not then good luck to everyone and thank you for doing this contest :)

Good luck and thanks again Chesire!

I wish the best of luck for those that were picked.

The suspense is killing me! Good luck to everyone! May the best one win:)

All the best to everyone!!!! (omg experiencing some suspence today) :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back