Ultimate Smashing Gym

• Thread starter Danny
  • Start date
I challenge you to a single battle!

Reactions: Danny
I challenge you to a single battle!
Don't forget we have to battle tommorow:)

I hope you'll be around today, because I want to challenge you! :sneaky: Hopefully I won't choke royaly like I did with the last Gym Leader I battled xD I also need to trade you your Cleffa

I hope you'll be around today, because I want to challenge you! :sneaky: Hopefully I won't choke royaly like I did with the last Gym Leader I battled xD I also need to trade you your Cleffa
Sam i can only battle you on upcoming (i am to busy ) sunday and @Amit0603 i can also battle you on same day

I am so sorry guys for dealying battl e for so long ;~;

Reactions: Samuel_1802
Sam i can only battle you on upcoming (i am to busy ) sunday and @Amit0603 i can also battle you on same day

I am so sorry guys for dealying battl e for so long ;~;
It's ok! Thanks for letting us know :)

Good luck guys, have fun.

@Samuel_1802 and @Amit0603 can you guys tell me at what time you guys will avaiable for fight on sunday ?( according to pedia time )

@Samuel_1802 and @Amit0603 can you guys tell me at what time you guys will avaiable for fight on sunday ?( according to pedia time )
Pretty much all day, but if you need me to be more specific, I can guarantee I'll be online from 7PM to 12AM-ish. I can still battle earlier if we're both online though.

I would like to have a battle with you. But assuming that you have off because of summer break we can do it May 20th or further.

I would like to have a battle with you. But assuming that you have off because of summer break we can do it May 20th or further.
I will let you know when i will be free ,may be i will beavaiable for battle tommorow.

@Samuel_1802 will you be able to battle tommorow at same time as now ?

Reactions: Samuel_1802
I'm back, and you know why :artist:

I'm back, and you know why :artist:
Well i am sorry i can't battle you before friday
I have change in plans :facepalm:
I am so Sorry :sorry::oops:

Well i am sorry i can't battle you before friday
I have change in plans :facepalm:
I am so Sorry :sorry::oops:
Don't worry, I can wait :cat:

@Samuel_1802 will you be available for battle tommorow?

@Samuel_1802 will you be available for battle tommorow?
I think I will, I just made a new team on Showdown I want to use for the battle, it depends on whether I have enough time to breed it or not. Around what time? Same as before?

I think I will, I just made a new team on Showdown I want to use for the battle, it depends on whether I have enough time to breed it or not. Around what time? Same as before?
Well my summer vaction had started ,so till 4 july i will kinda free most of time. Than may be we battle sometime later :)

Let me know when you are ready :)

Sorry I forgot about this, I will maybe challenge you in few days.

Back