Ultimate Smashing Gym

• Thread starter Danny
  • Start date
Ahh..waiting makes me sick :p

Sorry :(

Oops! I forgot to get my Absol an egg move, so I need to breed. Sorry!! It will take 5 more mins, because I have Rare Candies, but I still need it's EVs. :cry: You can play something until I will finish.

Oops! I forgot to get my Absol an egg move, so I need to breed. Sorry!! It will take 5 more mins, because I have Rare Candies, but I still need it's EVs. :cry: You can play something until I will finish.
Is your ing is navon?
I will call you for battle after I am done with this game

Is your ing is navon?
I will call you for battle after I am done with this game
Yes. It's my last name, alot of people are asking it. I planned to use Baton Pass on my Absol, but because it's an egg move and I forgot, I chose to use something else, less good for the strategy.

Can you wait a bit? I need to get the Choice and Razor Claw I need, and I have some BP in my Pokemon Bank.

Yes. It's my last name, alot of people are asking it. I planned to use Baton Pass on my Absol, but because it's an egg move and I forgot, I chose to use something else, less good for the strategy.
I am calling you for battle ...

Can you wait a bit? I need to get the Choice and Razor Claw I need, and I have some BP in my Pokemon Bank.
Sure ...

@Amit0603 I think we should battle tommrow when you are totally prepare .

I can battle now.

I'm so, so sorry! I thought I will be able to battle you. We will battle tomorrow when I'm totally prepared.

gg

Reactions: Pookie
Congrats!
That was good game :)
We both had that one monster that made it intense. I needed to get rid of Camerupt while you needed to get rid of Swampert lol.

Reactions: Danny
Back