Contest UNDERTALE (Almost) Giveaway!

• Thread starter Rsngamer
  • Start date
Rsngamer

Rsngamer

I have no idea
Towns Folk
I currently have an Undertale steam code lying around, and I was thinking of making a contest with it as a prize, so here it is!

Step 1: Pay a 2 PC fee

Step 2: Answer the questions for the form below

Form:

Have you had the game spoiled for you?:

Write ONE of the following(1 paragraph)

If you watched a playthrough of the game already, what was your favorite moment?(Put in spoiler tag):

OR

If you haven't had the game spoiled for you, write what you think the game will be like, and what made you want to get it?:

The best written answer wins!(Not having being spoiled will NOT increase your chance of winning)

The contest ends when I think there are enough entries or if after 10 entries, there are no entries for 2 weeks

Reactions: Robbie, Marc, PersonSP and 4 others
I currently have an Undertale steam code lying around, and I was thinking of making a contest with it as a prize, so here it is!

Step 1: Pay a 2 PC fee

Step 2: Answer the questions for the form below

Form:

Have you had the game spoiled for you?:

If you watched a playthrough of the game already, what was your favorite moment?(Put in spoiler tag):

OR

If you haven't had the game spoiled for you, write what you think the game will be like, and what made you want to get it?:

The best written answer wins!(Not having being spoiled will NOT increase your chance of winning)

The contest ends when I think there are enough entries or if after 10 entries, there are no entries for 2 weeks
I have not had the game spoiled for me.

The reason I want it is because I haven't played many RPG's so I'm new to the genre, I also saw from the trailer that it looks like a different RPG and I think it won't be anything like the ones I've played, All I heard of about the game was a genocide run and a pacifist run, I really love the style of the game and the world to, I really hope I can Get it someday so I can play it and enjoy the game.

That is the reason why I want undertale, Its number one on my wish list and someday if I do get it, I'll enjoy it a lot.

What a cool contest! Good luck to everyone entering!

No, I have not had the game spoiled for me aside from the genocide route and peaceful route. To be honest, i think the game will be like that of Earthbound, with similar gameplay mechanics and team options. I am a huge plot lover, as my favorite video games are all great in the story catagory, and i assume that with all the praise this wonderful game is getting that it has an outstanding plot. I cannot wait for the humeras jokes, the great gameplay, and the unlockables everywhere. I really want to win this game because I recently got STEAM, but me mum refuses to buy me games on it since i just got it, so this is my only shot at getting it if nintendo does not have it for the 3ds or something. Good luck guys, and great contest.

The game had been spoiled for me.
My favorite moment in undertale is going through the genocide route. Especially fighting Sans in the end. His fight looks really challenging and I've been using the bad time simulator to practice beating him. I've watched many YT videos on him and I love megalovania. His soundtrack is the best and I really love abusing his quotes. But I want the game because it just looks so hype. It'd be a great test to see if my reactions and my coordination is good. After all who doesn't like challenges? :p
That is why I want Undertale.

This game hasn't really been spoiled for me (Yet) but
I like how it's a game that you can pick what you do. You can be a goody two shoes or a genocidal maniac (I'm definitely the second) and it feels like you have a bit of control over the storyline instead of being lead down a track with no influence on what is happening. I do look forward to completely murdering everyone! (Yes Sans, that means you too.) And to be completely honest, the more I think about it the more it reminds me of Fire Emblem Fates' extremely similar idea of having a giant choice that is game changing.

Last edited:
I already beated the game in a friend's house, and is freacking amazing!!

My favourite moment by far is the Omega Flowey battle, the sudden art style change, the mounstrosity that it is Flowey, the 4th wall breaking, the music, everything!!

I watched some of it.
My favorite part of undertale is when you go on the date with cool guy PAPYRUS. I just want to go on a date with him and poyo

Have you had the game spoiled for you?: no

OR

It looks cools. It has a bunch of monsters and I've been told it's like one of my favorite game series, dragon quest. I hear it has an amazing story as well as fun mechanics. I want a game with a fun soundtrack and casual playing. I'm excited and hope I win.

How is this an "almost" giveaway?

How is this an "almost" giveaway?
because you pay 2 PC and he chooses only one person

I have not had the game spoiled for me.

The reason I want it is because I haven't played many RPG's so I'm new to the genre, I also saw from the trailer that it looks like a different RPG and I think it won't be anything like the ones I've played, All I heard of about the game was a genocide run and a pacifist run, I really love the style of the game and the world to, I really hope I can Get it someday so I can play it and enjoy the game.

That is the reason why I want undertale, Its number one on my wish list and someday if I do get it, I'll enjoy it a lot.

No, I have not had the game spoiled for me aside from the genocide route and peaceful route. To be honest, i think the game will be like that of Earthbound, with similar gameplay mechanics and team options. I am a huge plot lover, as my favorite video games are all great in the story catagory, and i assume that with all the praise this wonderful game is getting that it has an outstanding plot. I cannot wait for the humeras jokes, the great gameplay, and the unlockables everywhere. I really want to win this game because I recently got STEAM, but me mum refuses to buy me games on it since i just got it, so this is my only shot at getting it if nintendo does not have it for the 3ds or something. Good luck guys, and great contest.

The game had been spoiled for me.
My favorite moment in undertale is going through the genocide route. Especially fighting Sans in the end. His fight looks really challenging and I've been using the bad time simulator to practice beating him. I've watched many YT videos on him and I love megalovania. His soundtrack is the best and I really love abusing his quotes. But I want the game because it just looks so hype. It'd be a great test to see if my reactions and my coordination is good. After all who doesn't like challenges? :p
That is why I want Undertale.

This game hasn't really been spoiled for me (Yet) but
I like how it's a game that you can pick what you do. You can be a goody two shoes or a genocidal maniac (I'm definitely the second) and it feels like you have a bit of control over the storyline instead of being lead down a track with no influence on what is happening. I do look forward to completely murdering everyone! (Yes Sans, that means you too.) And to be completely honest, the more I think about it the more it reminds me of Fire Emblem Fates' extremely similar idea of having a giant choice that is game changing.

I already beated the game in a friend's house, and is freacking amazing!!

My favourite moment by far is the Omega Flowey battle, the sudden art style change, the mounstrosity that it is Flowey, the 4th wall breaking, the music, everything!!

I watched some of it.
My favorite part of undertale is when you go on the date with cool guy PAPYRUS. I just want to go on a date with him and poyo

Have you had the game spoiled for you?: no

OR

It looks cools. It has a bunch of monsters and I've been told it's like one of my favorite game series, dragon quest. I hear it has an amazing story as well as fun mechanics. I want a game with a fun soundtrack and casual playing. I'm excited and hope I win.

Added

Not spoiled... Sort of
All I know is that there is a Goat Mom, An Anime Fish, A Dino Nerd and a Sexy Rectangle. I also heard that I can kill everything in this game so it might be fun to be a little bit of a psychopath for once (ya'know. Having a bad time :B) I've actually played the Earthbound Halloween Hack and I kind of wanna try Toby Fox's other stuff. People told me it's like the Gravity Falls of video gaming (great character depth, weirdness, and an amazing story).

It's currently on my wishlist along with FE: Fanservice Edition and Bravely Second

I guess that's enough entries, I'll review the entries and announce the winners soon

OK!

Last edited:
did i win? :)

Um
Hoi
Can I still enter :unsure:

EDIT nvm

Last edited:
am i still able to join?
for me i only know some parts like the boss fights and temmie village i know its something like touhou mixed with earthbound for my favorite part i would have to say temmie village due to the fact i like the way the temmies are

Sorry, I'll only be able to announce the winners on on Tuesday, I was gone for a while, and i'll be gone for a little longer, bu i promise to announce the winners this week

Reactions: Tyrone
Since I'm hard at choosing, I'll do this in rounds, each has its own criteria, and when only one remains, that one wins!

The winners of this round are:

Pixelhax
Sans
Zukrad
Bobcam7

Even if you didn't get picked, I might do another giveaway if I get another code, say from trading stuff on Steam

Also, ike656, I had added you in the list, so it's not that you didn't get picked because you submitted too late, there's usually next time (Sometimes there isn't a next time but this isn't one of those times :p )

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tyrone
Back