Contest UNDERTALE (Almost) Giveaway!

• Thread starter Rsngamer
  • Start date
Yay \o/

Round 2 winners will be announced tomorrow

Reactions: PixelHax, Bobcam7! and Tyrone
Who's winning? Sorry for the name changes, I'm ty xD

Yey!!

Sorry, my parents took away my laptop for the quadrillionth time this month, and I'll announce the winners today(Also, there might not be Round 3)

Reactions: Zukrad
Wait... @Sans got Undertale without charge a different way? Because she was talking about that.

Bobcam, I was sans when he chose the winners and sans was mgg.

The game had been spoiled for me.
My favorite moment in undertale is going through the genocide route. Especially fighting Sans in the end. His fight looks really challenging and I've been using the bad time simulator to practice beating him. I've watched many YT videos on him and I love megalovania. His soundtrack is the best and I really love abusing his quotes. But I want the game because it just looks so hype. It'd be a great test to see if my reactions and my coordination is good. After all who doesn't like challenges? :p
That is why I want Undertale.
Wat sans hasn't played undertale!
Alsoican i still join? If so then imma join
It hasnt been spoiled for me but what i am looking forward to is Sans. I loved the haloween hack toby did and the homestuck web comics. Also almost everyone I know has played undertale and I want to see if it truly is worth the fight. Apparently it is very much like earthbound in a way and I loved that.
Thanks!

Wat sans hasn't played undertale!
Alsoican i still join? If so then imma join
It hasnt been spoiled for me but what i am looking forward to is Sans. I loved the haloween hack toby did and the homestuck web comics. Also almost everyone I know has played undertale and I want to see if it truly is worth the fight. Apparently it is very much like earthbound in a way and I loved that.
Thanks!
You can no longer join....

Dammit! ;_; lemme cry myself to sleep.

Night xO

Wait... @Sans got Undertale without charge a different way? Because she was talking about that.
Kek

Guys to clear up the confusion, Before he chose round 1 winners sans was musical gamer girl and I was sans, Omg xD

Guys to clear up the confusion, Before he chose round 1 winners sans was musical gamer girl and I was sans, Omg xD
Wat are you talking about? Bob speaks the truth.

Wat are you talking about? Bob speaks the truth.
Sans don't start confusion please.

*Throws himself off the edge in a combination of rage and confusion*

Also, you were Meep when the actual Sans (MGG) declared that he got it no charge with the last line being "You jelly @Meep?"

*Throws himself off the edge in a combination of rage and confusion*

Also, you were Meep when the actual Sans (MGG) declared that he got it no charge with the last line being "You jelly @Meep?"
Yes, And I was sans when rsngamer announced round 1 winners.

Ah. I understand now. But how did @Sans get it then?

Back