Contest UNDERTALE (Almost) Giveaway!

• Thread starter Rsngamer
  • Start date
Sans =/= Ness. Sans > Ness.
(I love Earthbound but Ness has LITERALLY no personality. I know, "it's the player personality" but even Lucas, Frisk, Red, etc have SOME character traits.)

Also that theory sucks in my honest opinion

Frisk and Red have character traits... idk if I should take you seriously...

Call me stupid if you want, but Red had an anime series about him, and I guess Frisk is just the fan base's head canon but eh.

Call me stupid if you want, but Red had an anime series about him, and I guess Frisk is just the fan base's head canon but eh.

Stupid :p

Pokémon Origins was a Anime series based on Pokémon Red, that doesn't mean Red (from the games) has a personality

Also, Pokémon Origins is not canon (I don't remember Mega Evolving my Starter against the battle with Mewtwo, or the MasterBall project being cancelled, or my rival getting harmed by Mewtwo :v)

Stupid :p

Pokémon Origins was a Anime series based on Pokémon Red, that doesn't mean Red (from the games) has a personality

Also, Pokémon Origins is not canon (I don't remember Mega Evolving my Starter against the battle with Mewtwo, or the MasterBall project being cancelled, or my rival getting harmed by Mewtwo :v)
XD
Well, while it's true that the anime isn't canon, I meant Red the character in general. But I guess in a way I agree with both of us

Getting really off-topic guys, don't spam up rsn's giveaway thread. ._.

Reactions: Skyshaymin and ZoltonAuburn1956
Getting really off-topic guys, don't spam up rsn's giveaway thread. ._.

I know, right? It became from deciding a winner of a game givaway to an Undertale theory to Pokemon talk.

Reactions: Mikaya
Sorryyy I just couldn't leave it hanging lol

Sorry, I've been busy lately, the finalists are @Nick Wilde and @PixelHax

@Nick Wilde

Your answer was probably the best in terms of reasons for why you want the game

@PixelHax

Your answer, while not the best as to why you want the game, it's pretty funny

So, yeah, these are the finalists, I'll choose winners when I can, hopefully still today

Reactions: ZoltonAuburn1956 and Tyrone
Good luck to the two finalists. To whoever wins the contest and receives the game, I hope you enjoy Undertale. I also hope you go into the game without getting everything spoiled for you.

aww, too late. and I had a good story, too. . .

I actualy own the game, but I want to give it to a dear friend who barely had the game spoiled for him, and he really wants to play it. unfourtunetly, he doesn't have enough money to ever get the game, so I'v wanted to give a code to him as a gift, but ALSO don't have enough money to gift it to him. the friend wants the game because he loves the music and the fighting style. the ability to go down your own path and have a different ending because of it is awseome to him. he also enjoys games with feels. . . and this game has a load of them. all in all, this would be an amazing gift to give to that friend.

ah well. good luck to the finalists!

Reactions: The Flame of Vengeance
So, I decided we could try a bit of a vote, the other entrants pick one, and while I won't necessarily choose the one with the most votes, it will at least give me an idea of how things are standing

And also, I wanted the other entrants to make some sort of difference to the outcome, to shake things up

PS: Could a team member help me test the code? For the sake of the code trade/raffle/giveaway rules

Reactions: ZoltonAuburn1956
Gg.

wot i joined 2 l8

If i may ask is this giveaway still going? @rsngamer

Yeah, I'm just going to ask a staff member to check the code, and think a bit on who to choose, even with the voting thing I mentioned(Since I said it was more for me to see who people liked more)

Reactions: Tyrone
Yeah, I'm just going to ask a staff member to check the code, and think a bit on who to choose, even with the voting thing I mentioned(Since I said it was more for me to see who people liked more)
ah okay :p

i have had the game spoiled for me and it looks really fun and i have played the demo one of my favorite things about it is the way you battle and im excited to fight sans in the genocide run so i hope you read and have a good way also here are the 2 coins

i have had the game spoiled for me and it looks really fun and i have played the demo one of my favorite things about it is the way you battle and im excited to fight sans in the genocide run so i hope you read and have a good way also here are the 2 coins
Pretty sure entries were done a long time ago.

Reactions: Tyrone
Pretty sure entries were done a long time ago.
Yep! Just waiting for rsn to choose me or the other pedian :3

They stopped entries a long time ago, sorry. :/

Back