[untitled project.shooter] Progress

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
Some of this stuff will be for the moment exclusive... It's just to show progress in the game:

DRAFT: INITIAL CUTSCENE
Wx3aPlc.png

DRAFT: FIRST... eh... SHIP
ikrsZ0s.png

DRAFT: CHARACTER FACES
eAGhBjG.png

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I love those facial expressions though, well done! I'm guessing that girl is Mikayla.

EDIT: That Mii in the background of the first pic looks like @TAG 's Mii :eek:

Reactions: TAG
Cool, but where am I? XD

You should totally use "Name Pending" as the game's final title! :rotfl:

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx, TheYESDragon, ErixSan and 1 other person
It looks really cool! You're really cool. I wish you luck buddy :D

Reactions: ErixSan
Looks good, what type of game will it be? Also "Name Pending" would be a good name, and you could have your character reference it and make fun of it in the game, haha.

Looks good, what type of game will it be? Also "Name Pending" would be a good name, and you could have your character reference it and make fun of it in the game, haha.
You should totally use "Name Pending" as the game's final title! :rotfl:

I'm considering that...

UPDATE:

Finally, a title!
720p
01.png

Myka Faces and ship (more details when I finish the game)
myka.png 02.png
The intro:
03.png 04.png 05.png

Looks great. It says, 'untilited' in the title screen. Is that intentional? :p

Looks great. It says, 'untilited' in the title screen. Is that intentional? :p
Nop, actual mistake...
I'm going to do the logo today :p

Looks good?
0.png

Reactions: 3dsatackman and 18
Is this an actual Wii U game, are you making it or is it just some beta, that your doing. If you're making a Wii U game, that's amazing, if you're not, pretty cool game.

Anyways either way good luck with the game! Hope you can make it on the eShop and if it's $5.00 or less i'll buy it :p

Yeah it does, fits right in. Do the Danger and Shield images light up when applicable?

Is this an actual Wii U game, are you making it or is it just some beta, that your doing. If you're making a Wii U game, that's amazing, if you're not, pretty cool game.

Anyways either way good luck with the game! Hope you can make it on the eShop and if it's $5.00 or less i'll buy it :p
This is a work in progress, and it still not a beta.

About the price, I plan to do a $2 or $3 dollar game :D

This is a work in progress, and it still not a beta.

About the price, I plan to do a $2 or $3 dollar game :D

So I can buy it with the Digital Deluxe Promotion eShop Cards and I really don't have to pay anything out of pocket. If I use the Digital Deluxe Promotion cards do you still get money when I buy your game. Also what about the release date?

So I can buy it with the Digital Deluxe Promotion eShop Cards and I really don't have to pay anything out of pocket. If I use the Digital Deluxe Promotion cards do you still get money when I buy your game. Also what about the release date?

I should get the money anyways, because it's Nintendo who pays it :p

Meanwhile I have no release date (maybe summer?), you can also win it for free here:
http://forum.3dspedia.com/threads/be-in-a-game.4555/

Reactions: TAG and 18
Bpfahc5IAAA1EOf.png Sin título-1.png

UPDATE: It will use pixel sprites (those're drafts).
Reason:
@Kurisuellegarden told me I should use pixel art instead, and honestly, I think it's a good idea.
Main reason: I don't know properly how to draw and using sprites will help me a lot.

This is the first room with sprites. I will upgrade the game resolution to 1080p

Attachments

• Sin título-1.png
    Sin título-1.png
    166.1 KB · Views: 4
Back