[untitled project.shooter] Progress

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
Good working

View attachment 608 View attachment 609

UPDATE: It will use pixel sprites (those're drafts).
Reason:
@Kurisuellegarden told me I should use pixel art instead, and honestly, I think it's a good idea.
Main reason: I don't know properly how to draw and using sprites will help me a lot.

No offense but if you have time to change it and/or if you are allowed, I do not think that you should go with pixel art, there are so many titles for the Wii U and so many titles in general that use pixel art and I am starting to get sick of it. But it's your game, so it's your choice, and either way I will still buy it lol.

No offense but if you have time to change it and/or if you are allowed, I do not think that you should go with pixel art, there are so many titles for the Wii U and so many titles in general that use pixel art and I am starting to get sick of it. But it's your game, so it's your choice, and either way I will still buy it lol.

That's the problem I have...
I don't have the skills to draw, and I don't have a budget to ask someone and pay for the work...

Still, there won't be such a difference with the drawings:
10001.png 10002.png 10003.png 10004.png 10005.png

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
There a lot of people here who can draw but i most suggest you to draw on a google notepad it's pretty comfortable with just the stylus you'll be drawing as a pro

Back