Use the 3DS Youtube app as a browser to watch other videos!

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date
I meant to reply to this a while ago but I forgot.

Anyway, when I tried, there was no Google+ tab. I signed in and everything but it still wasn't there.
Yes, I think it's been patched. :( Shame, too. I never got to try it out.
I believe this loophole has been patched by now. I still haven't found a need to use the Youtube app when my computer is sitting on my desk. I guess it's pretty popular among other 3DS users though. I think I'll watch some Pokemon movies/episodes on it if nothing else.
I guess Google found out about this, and they patched it now. :/
If anything, this proves the capabilities of the 3DS to play videos from the web, even without a Flash player. I hope they update the built in browser or add Google Chrome with video support for the 3DS.

I do that trick but it's so slow why they don't just release a flash player.

Its pretty crazy that all YouTube is on the 3ds is a browsing feature... You would think Nintendo and YouTube would take time on the making of it and actually make it an app! Oh well, neat feature I would say! Tried it and works on most sites if you're wondering

i wonder if better javascript or html5 games could be played with this?

when i try to log in it says cookies are disabled.. how do i enable them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the helpful tip there and I will always use the information to use what you just gave me there to watch some anime episodes or something interesting,even though I can't because I don't have a youtube account,i will always remember this,thanks.

Wow, that I did not know, now I can have I browser better than the standard 3ds browser, so tell me, how did you discover it?
I will test soon, but I found this really cool easter egg, I will test on my 3ds xl soon.

useful a lot thx a lot :cat:

Cool did not knew this. :)

That's really cool! I'm going to try it when my ds is charged. It's a pain trying to get videos to work in browsers.

Back