Video Game You've Spent the Longest Playing

• Thread starter Kimopoleis
  • Start date
Little Big Planet 2. Everytime I play that game, time seems to fly very fast. I can spend what seems like a good hour or two trying to fix or make something work and move on to make a new thing and the next thing I know, 4 hours would've past. Other than that, I spend most of my time working on projects, making guns or cars, or just something I need in my level. The game wastes time just like that.

I think it would be Ocarina of time, because there is so much to progress through, and side quests to keep me busy. The story itself is quite complex, and trying to destroy every single Skulltula is no easy feat. I don't think I ever beat the game 100%. ;_;

The game I've probably been playing the longest would be ether Skyrim or Bioshock. Skyrim because of the endless repeatability and addictive gameplay, and Bioshock for the amazing story, imaginative graphics, and the cool (and also addictive) gameplay that took a traditional shooter and gave it a different fell with Plasmids.

I would say the game I played more it's probably Pokemon. Not a specific verison, because I played hours and hours in each one. After that was Sonic.
Starcraft II had also it's fair share of hours :)

Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I literally played the game the entire summer of 2013, which amassed to 450+ hours. I haven't even done everything there is to do in the game yet, which is crazy to me. The runner-ups are Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl and Fantasy Life.

Probably any pokemon game. Also I spend a huge amount of time each time I pick up any RPG I like.

For me it's a tie between smash bros and Sonic riders. Man do I love those games

Team Fortress 2. I've spent 420+ hours on it.

The Longest game I played It was The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion and Skyrim. Well Oblivion was my first Tes I played.
Oblivion: 320 hours!
Skyrim: 586 hours!

But the Skyrim my favourite TES game! :rolleyes::thumbsup:

And to be more specific my friend let me play sonic riders with my memory card on his Wii, 850+ hours :p

Team Fortress 2 - I've been playing since late 2011 and on my current Steam account (had it for like 3 years, only really used it properly a year and a half ago, haha), I have around 1.7k hours clocked up and across a few other accounts (don't ask :p), I have approximately (and this is including the 1.7k hours) 3k hours. That, across 4-5 years, is pretty decent for someone like me, who was pretty much obsessed with the game. I mained Pyro for a while when I started, switched to Soldier, nowadays I don't really main anything, I just play with whatever I feel like will either grant me the most fun or win the match if I'm in a really nice team that I'd like to help succeed.

As for competitive? Don't really do that - I could've around a year ago, I had a team set up and everything, most of our team slots filled with European people I played with regularly but in the end, it just became a bit of an inconvenience to try and balance school and competitive TF2 so I decided not to go ahead with it like a few days after I decided to ask people if they would be interested in joining my team. I'm not really that great right now, I'd say I'm maybe above average on the servers I play on (one normal and one Versus Saxton Hale) right now, which is actually quite good IMO, considering the fact that the servers have a high skill rank. The old one I used to play at (one of the best communities I've been apart of, really) had a really high skill rank too, which is when I thought I could do the competitive stuff but that place has died/been reborn as a new forum that I'm now apart of.

I sporadically play nowadays, most of my game time this year has just been keeping it open in the background and I think that I'll probably keep playing sporadically maybe until there's a new multiplayer game like this which really captivates me and becomes one of my favourite shooters of all time (because TF2 is THE best, for me), hopefully I can get a hold of Splatoon one day, that looks brilliant and hopefully Spla2n, if it is ever released (highly likely) can implement more features which would make it as great of an experience as TF2 was for me (mics enabled, more maps and cosmetics, custom servers).

Assassin's Creed 2. That game is so awesome I kept replaying it over and over again, especially because of the towns.
I loved going through Venice or Firence and just looking at the buildings, especially Santa Maria del Fiore, that church is my second favorite building (my favorite is Sistine Chapel in Rome) and I would spend so much time just admiring it. In Venice I would spend most of time admiring the whole city or just simply driving those gondolas and at the same time admire the city.
Anyway, the game is simply fantastic, I could go on and on about these two towns :D

Skyrim: 2.4k hours.
TF2: 1.7k hours.
Oblivion: 1.2k hours. Wow the numbers here make me sad.

Skyrim: 2.4k hours.
TF2: 1.7k hours.
Oblivion: 1.2k hours. Wow the numbers here make me sad.
Skyrim and Oblivion my favourite rpg games! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Skyrim and Oblivion my favourite rpg games! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Same! Did you know Bethesda is working on 3 new games?

Reactions: Link06
Well the longest I've played of a certain franchise has been the Soulcalibur series. (Putting the Super Smash Bros series in second place.) No seriously! Besides Soul Blade, I've played most every Soulcalibur game out there. Mostly with the character creator tool in III and IV.

The game I've played the longest individually is Super Mario 64. Even in present day I screw around in Whomp's Fortress or the Lethal Lava Land.

Undertale, I did all the endings

Same! Did you know Bethesda is working on 3 new games?
No! I didn't heard. What three games would be?

No! I didn't heard. What three games would be?
All i really know so far is that 1 will be an Elder Scrolls game. I'll let you know if i find anything else.
I just got on CSGO a minute ago and was amazed my total time was 2.9 k hours.

It'd be either Super Mario World for the game boy advanced, Smash 4, MH4U, Minecraft, or BoI

Back