Video Game You've Spent the Longest Playing

• Thread starter Kimopoleis
  • Start date
All i really know so far is that 1 will be an Elder Scrolls game. I'll let you know if i find anything else.
I just got on CSGO a minute ago and was amazed my total time was 2.9 k hours.
Oh sounds cool! Come Bethesda we need new TES game! What will be the new TES game? 2.9 k hour! :eek::eek: Wow that's cool!!:thumbsup:

I'd say Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3. (I'd know, because I killed it. :bag:)

i already know my answer to this: resident evil revelations 2. i love the game and all, but i've had like 20+ runs on claire's campaign, and episode 4 with barry, and every time i finished, i got the bad ending where natalia gets taken over by alex...ugh! i just dont get it. but, i love the game. i've actually spent all of my time on that game trying to get the good ending, and never succeeding. but, on the upside, i did finish quickly enough to get the infinite rocket launcher, and playing through with that was fun and pretty nice, at least! i kind of gave up after a while and decided to just do infinite rocket launcher runs. had a blast!

i already know my answer to this: resident evil revelations 2. i love the game and all, but i've had like 20+ runs on claire's campaign, and episode 4 with barry, and every time i finished, i got the bad ending where natalia gets taken over by alex...ugh! i just dont get it. but, i love the game. i've actually spent all of my time on that game trying to get the good ending, and never succeeding. but, on the upside, i did finish quickly enough to get the infinite rocket launcher, and playing through with that was fun and pretty nice, at least! i kind of gave up after a while and decided to just do infinite rocket launcher runs. had a blast!
In the boss fight against Neil, you know the end part of it where Claire is pinned down and you have to grab the gun? Well to get the good ending, you need to switch to Moira and have her shoot him. Then just play through the rest of the game like normal and you'll get the good ending at the end

Last edited:
I spend so many hours playing games! Let me check my Steam to find what I've played the longest!

Garry's Mod - 72 Hours!
Skullgirls - 40 Hours!
The Sims 3 - 33 Hours!
Sonic Generations - 15 Hours!
Goat Simulator - 15 Hours!
Elite: Dangerous - 15 Hours!

That's a lot of hours! Those aren't all of my Steam games, just a few!
Wow, I play a lot longer than I think I do...

You spent 15 hours playing goat simulator .-.

Reactions: Leviathinian
The game I spent the longest playing on the PS3 was The Sly Collection. It's a game that brings every sly cooper game for PS3. The games are pretty short and they really aren't hard, pretty easy actually. The only reason I spent so much time on it is because the inner completionist in me came out.

The only game I played on PlayStation was that game until I beat it all entirely 100%. I got every trophy, power up/upgrade, speed run trophys, EVERYTHING. I haven't played it in a whole.

Now I all I play, on PS3, is HuluPlus. I'm trying to complete that too. :nailbiting:

Mine's probably Kingdom Hearts in account of the massive amount of I took just to beat that game. But I've so many games over the course ofyears, so I don't really know :confused:

pokemon emerald, +800 hours because of the great postgame, saldly it was being cut in the remake
mario & luigi super star saga +100 hours because when I was a kid I was stupid and not trained in normal battles
bayonetta 2 +150 hours, its so epic that you want to play over and over
mario kart 8 +200
smash bros wiiu +120
and there are more but I dont remember exactly XD

I'd have to say MapleStory and a bunch of dungeon crawlers...and Pokemon Rumble World (freemium version) most recently.

If I were to go by the hours I have racked up in my Steam library..... TES: Skyrim, Legend of Dungeon, Trove, Starbound, and Terraria are all up there....with almost 500 hours into Terraria and 215 in Starbound. Wow........

I have a lot of hours on my Pokemon games as well, but I don't feel like checking right now LOL.

I would say my most played game is splatoon. I've played the game from last November to last July and have over 300+ hours. I got bored ever since splatfest ended and am hyped for a new one or a revivel.

I know for sure Super Pokemon Rumble was certainly my most played game back on the 3DS, so that's definitely up there. Pretty sure I played The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and the Fire Emblem games a lot but SPR easily blew them out of the water. I don't know exactly how much SPR compared to the other games I've played, but I know my total playtime was somewhere around the 300-400 hour mark.

From the Wii U, Hyrule Warriors, though the lack of a traditional activity log like the 3DS, or statistic of time played like the Switch makes this uncertain to judge for certain. HW was certainly above the 200 hour mark and likely made it into the 300s but not quite as much total time played overall compared to SPR.

On the Switch, Disgaea 5 has over 300 hours logged, at this point much closer to 400. So this is perhaps tied with SPR. Additionally, since it's part of a franchise, I've played the other two games a fair bit as well, and my total play time of the series altogether comes to around 900 hours. It might've reached closer to 1,000 at this point.

Back from the PS2 days, there were a lot, and no activity log at all unlike modern Nintendo consoles. Nor the DS or Xbox. I know there was a Disney skating game on the PS2 I used to love, as well as multiple Skylanders games on the Xbox I used to play religiously for a year each until the next one came out, so those two have a fair chance of making it into my most played games as well. Not sure if there were any on the DS I was as obsessed with, I don't think there were.

Overall... Super Pokemon Rumble, Hyrule Warriors, and Disgaea 5 are my most played, especially per system, with D5 at the top of the three and HW at the lower end. That Disney Skating game and Skylanders have a fair chance, too - especially Spyro's Adventure and Giants as they were the earlier games and thus the ones I was more engrossed in.

Reactions: Duffy
Definitely minecraft. I probably have over 1000 hours logged in the last 10 years.

Pokemon X I had maxed the save time clock so I really played that one the longest next to White version because like an idiot I kept wanting to get better Pokemon through breeding and by the time you do that without IV manipulation you are pretty much screwed unless you transfer them. All I needed was one egg each. Also I like having a lot of Pokemon to use so teambuilding is less of a pain.

mine so far has been dragon quest monsters joker 3 professional.
i like that series and get a lot of playtime out of them.
i enjoy the customization of fusing momsters and mixing and matching abilities to make monsters perform diffrent than usual tactics.
i may not be so good at the game and i not good at japanese but i still find a lot of enjoyment from the game.

Back