Vii's Alpha Sapphire Egglocke

• Thread starter Vii
  • Start date
Vii

Vii

(*⁰▿⁰*)/
Towns Folk
Hi everyone! Welcome to my long-awaited Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Egglocke!

e3332c75bd9afe1760280d61a0a873a5.png

Egglocke Rules:

-You may only catch the first Pokemon you encounter in each new area you explore. Fail to catch it and you get nothing for the area. (Rule doesn't apply until the player has first obtain pokeballs)

-Every caught Pokemon needs to be swapped out for an egg

-The eggs will be provided by other people in the 3DS Pedia community.

-All Pokemon MUST be nicknamed after the 3DS Pedia Members that sent that egg in.

-If a Pokemon faints, that Pokemon is considered ‘dead’ and it’s soul will be eaten by Meep.

Regulations & Stuff

-The egg must be legit. It can have egg moves.

-All the eggs will be sent to my X version and will be swapped over once I received the Pokedex. That way I can use Pokebank to transfer the hatched Pokemon into Alpha Sapphire.

-Please use spoilers to tell me what Pokemon you are sending me along with it’s nature. Please be aware that if you do change your name during the Egglocke and I have not hatched your egg yet. Please let me know. e.e

-Put THIS in a
Pokemon: Carbink, Nature: Bold, Nickname: Vii

If it is NOT in a spoiler, I will not take your Pokemon. >.> I will be keeping track of all the Pokemon sent to me by using Google Docs.

-If you are sending me an Eevee or a Pokemon that someone else is sending in, make sure it has a different nature as someone else’s. So I know which one is yours.

-Finally, to make things interesting… Do not send me any type of starter Pokemon. (ex. Froakie, Charmander, Turtwig, etc). If you do send me one… Well.. Meep has an early breakfast..

Please send your eggs to me~

This egglocke will start once I received a good amount of eggs.

How to send in more then one egg:

Send me another egg to represent another Pedian. Like you can send me an egg for it to be nicknamed after _______. But make sure you get permission from the person they're choosing first. "I mean, let's say Harry Potter decided to choose a Pokemon that you highly dislike to represent you in his nuzlocke thingy. You find it and it doesn't sit right with you." -Marc 2016. :p

If I were to that the format would be. "Sending this egg in for another Pedian (insert username here) and same format as the spoiler. lol.
Pokemon: Blitzle, Nature: Timid, Nickname: _____

Feel free to ask me any questions if you have them. ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Robbie, CheeseFlavouredCake, DeathDragon and 5 others
First! :D Unless someone posts while I type this xD

Pokemon: Mienfoo, Nature: Jolly, Nickname: paceygym

It won't mess anything up for you if I have the nickname as something that isn't my username right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Vii
First! :D Unless someone posts while I type this xD

Pokemon: Mienfoo, Nature: Jolly, Nickname: Pacey

It won't mess anything up for you if I have the nickname as something that isn't my username right?

Awesome! Let's trade. I rather it be your username. ^^

Awesome! Let's trade. I rather it be your username. ^^
Alright I'm coming online :)

xP oh cool! guess I'll give you an eggy!

Pokemon: Marill, Nature: Adamant, Nickname: FlapJack

It's not a meep, but next best thing.

This might come in handy!
Pokemon: Pidgey Nature: Modest Nickname: N

I'ma be eaten by Meep first, I just know it :p

Pokemon: Tyrogue, Nature: Adamant, Nickname: Little Marc or Marc (whatever fits)

Alright, I have one for you, if you give it time, it'll go a long way :p

Pokemon: Shroomish , Nature: Jolly , Nickname: Valky will do fine or Valkyri whatever you prefer.

i have an egg. I dont know to put a spoiler so i just wont list what it is

Ok... This sounds neat so....
Pokemon: Zorua

Nature: Lax

Nickname: Bobcam7!

Here's a little one who might help you out. :p

Pokemon: Gible, Nature: Jolly, Nickname: Death (since I don't think DeathDragon fits)

Good luck! :D

Ooooooh! I'm definitely sending something in hehe. I'll make it extra special. :cat:

I am going online now. If you see me online, send me a trade!
@Puppy NInja ,
ec6cb93f4ff6285e0cba6b71ae1ff3d6.png
<- Click on that and then click
c5e4a0d752c7f933a68a004bacfa2ad2.png
to put your text in the spoiler. ^^

Egglocke Rules:

-You may only catch the first Pokemon you encounter in each new area you explore. Fail to catch it and you get nothing for the area. (Rule doesn't apply until the player has first obtain pokeballs)

-All Pokemon MUST be nicknamed after the 3DS Pedia Members that sent that egg in.

-If a Pokemon faints, that Pokemon is considered ‘dead’ and it’s soul will be eaten by Meep.

Regulations & Stuff

-All the eggs will be sent to my X version and will be swapped over once I received the Pokedex. That way I can use Pokebank to transfer the hatched Pokemon into Alpha Sapphire.

-Please use spoilers to tell me what Pokemon you are sending me along with it’s nature. Please be aware that if you do change your name during the Egglocke and I have not hatched your egg yet. Please let me know. e.e

-Put THIS in a

If it is NOT in a spoiler, I will not take your Pokemon. >.> I will be keeping track of all the Pokemon sent to me by using Google Docs.

-If you are sending me an Eevee or a Pokemon that someone else is sending in, make sure it has a different nature as someone else’s. So I know which one is yours.

-Finally, to make things interesting… Do not send me any type of starter Pokemon. (ex. Froakie, Charmander, Turtwig, etc). If you do send me one… Well.. Meep has an early breakfast..

How do u know an eggs nature :/ I'm confused

How do u know an eggs nature :/ I'm confused

One parent holds an Everstone, its Nature will always be passed down. So if you give a Ditto an Everstone and that Ditto is Bold nature. The Bold Nature will be passed down onto the whatever Pokemon you are breeding with the Ditto.

Bold Ditto (Holding an Everstone) + Modest Carbink = Bold Carbink. Does that make sense?

Yes thank u ill have a egg for u before I go to bed XD
One parent holds an Everstone, its Nature will always be passed down. So if you give a Ditto an Everstone and that Ditto is Bold nature. The Bold Nature will be passed down onto the whatever Pokemon you are breeding with the Ditto.

Bold Ditto (Holding an Everstone) + Modest Carbink = Bold Carbink. Does that make sense?

Egglocke Rules:

Regulations & Stuff

-Put THIS in a

Here ya go vii :)
Pokemon:Scatterbug, Nature: Timid, Nickname: Illusion (since NothingnessIllusion won't fit)

Hey Vii, it's great to be here. Ok here's mine...
Pokemon: Phanpy Nature: Careful Nickname: Dumbo
I hope you enjoy!;)

By the way, I got a new 3ds so... Need to register.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Here It is
Eevee. Nickname: Henri

Ok Here It is
Eevee. Nickname: Henri
You forgot the nature.

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
Back