Vii's Alpha Sapphire Egglocke

• Thread starter Vii
  • Start date
k, here is my egg (I would've chosen Mudkip but starters aren't allowed :p)
Name: Axew Nature: Bashful
PM me if you're ready to trade!
Be sure to include the nickname

PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO NICKNAME AN EGG!!!!!!

PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO NICKNAME AN EGG!!!!!!

You can't. Once you trade it to me, I'll hatch the egg, and THEN give it a nickname.

You can't. Once you trade it to me, I'll hatch the egg, and THEN give it a nickname.
Thanks Vii!

If it's not too late I would like to send one, I've got too many of them already >.>
Pokemon: Aron Nature: Adamant or Jolly (not eggsactly sure but probably Jolly) Nickname: Dexter

On my way to Mt. Pyre, I almost caught my encounter in Mt Pyre, BUT Shuppet used Curse and died.. I stopped Team Aqua with their plans at Mt. Pyre. After that I flew (using @N 's lifeless body…) to Slateport City only to learn that Team Aqua took Captain Stern’s submarine and then ventured off to their secret hideout. ;o Flew back to Lilycove City and fought Brenden (who I forgot I had to battle..). Took out his whole team. I busted into Team Aqua’s hideout and defeated all the grunts in the hideout. Regarding the Electrodes, they all exploded on @Nutteng , he lived each resisted hit. I have received the Master Ball! :0 After that little mess. I surfed to Mossdeep City to defeat the Twin Gym Leaders. I beat them both with ease. Coming out of the gym a pillar of light shot out of the ocean. :eek: Then Steven kidnapped took me to his house to inform me about a seal and about a ancient Pokemon.

At some point I decided I needed a 6th Pokemon. (Sorry @N, you’re useless to me unless you can fight..) I would have chosen @Spinnerweb the Emolga, BUT HE CAN’T LEARN FLY! So I decide on @SuperMii3D , the Swirlix as I needed a Fairy Type.

Reactions: Eevee
Dude, bury that corpse!

Reactions: Vii
*waits patiently for @J9794 to die*...

The third eevee has not been exsisted yet lol

Reactions: Pookie
Back