Challenge Vii's Pokemon Survival Challenge - Win 10 Play Coins

• Thread starter Vii
  • Start date
Hey there! :cat: I'd like to challenge you to a Singles UU battle. FC is down in my sig IGN is Samuel ;)

Hey there! :cat: I'd like to challenge you to a Singles UU battle. FC is down in my sig IGN is Samuel ;)
Sadly, you caught me when I was about to sleep. xD Tomorrow we can battle, be warned though. I'm pretty good in UU. ( ̄▽ ̄)

Sadly, you caught me when I was about to sleep. xD Tomorrow we can battle, be warned though. I'm pretty good in UU. ( ̄▽ ̄)
OK, I'm looking forward to it!

I'd like to battle! You already know my FCFC:thumbsup:

@Samuel_1802 , I'm online. So we can have that battle now.

@Galwaygirl , please add me back, I've added yours and everything. Don't leave me hanging! Also today's battle is a doubles battle.

@ParanoidLatias , Today's battle is doubles!

Whoever invites me to a battle first...
Gets to battle first!

@Samuel_1802 , I'm online. So we can have that battle now.

@Galwaygirl , please add me back, I've added yours and everything. Don't leave me hanging! Also today's battle is a doubles battle.

@ParanoidLatias , Today's battle is doubles!

Whoever invites me to a battle first...
Gets to battle first!
No! You're already battling:panda:

No! You're already battling:panda:
VII I NEED TO GET THE POKEMON OUT OF THE PC WAIT A SEC

@Samuel_1802 , good game! Not sure why you switched out your Togekiss tho. .-.

@ParanoidLatias , I sent you a battle request. After said battle we can trade.

@Vii Ah, you got me with that Pokémon. I was expecting a Superpower not a Return :/ GG, I'll try again sometime later. I never run into Registeel so I thought I could finish it off with Empoleon and save Togekiss as fodder because it wasn't going to live a hit from anything you brought in anyways.

Reactions: Vii
@Vii Ah, you got me with that Pokémon. I was expecting a Superpower not a Return :/ GG, I'll try again sometime later. I never run into Registeel so I thought I could finish it off with Empoleon and save Togekiss as fodder because it wasn't going to live a hit from anything you brought in anyways.
That Pokemon is a beast. I figured the STAB would be better. Plus I don't run Superpower on it. .-. Even if you had sent Empoleon out, I'm pretty sure Registeel can tank a scald. I mean it did take a +2 Life Orb Flamethrower. .-.

@ParanoidLatias , ahh good game. I was afraid my misclick might have costed me. .-.

That Pokemon is a beast. I figured the STAB would be better. Plus I don't run Superpower on it. .-. Even if you had sent Empoleon out, I'm pretty sure Registeel can tank a scald. I mean it did take a +2 Life Orb Flamethrower. .-.

@ParanoidLatias , ahh good game. I was afraid my misclick might have costed me. .-.
Actually, at that range my Empoleon KO's with Scald. I run an offensive set on it with Assault Vest. (max Sp.Att EVs and Modest Nature). But overall, I messed up and overpredicted way too much. D'oh >.<

Actually, at that range my Empoleon KO's with Scald. I run an offensive set on it with Assault Vest. (max Sp.Att EVs and Modest Nature)
Hm. I figured when I didn't see the leftovers. I have the same set on my Empoleon. It wouldn't have really mattered anyway, I didn't use Registeel after that. xD It just went to sleep after taking all that damage~

Reactions: Samuel_1802
Ok
Hm. I figured when I didn't see the leftovers. I have the same set on my Empoleon. It wouldn't have really mattered anyway, I didn't use Registeel after that. xD It just went to sleep after taking all that damage~
Ok, gg though, closest I ever got to beating you:cry:

Last edited:
@Vii Sorry I was asleep when you replied. I have added you and I won't be able to do it today. Tomorrow?

@Vii Sorry I was asleep when you replied. I have added you and I won't be able to do it today. Tomorrow?
That's fine. ^.^

@Vii message me when your able to battle :)

I'll give another shot at Singles UU! :)

B U M P !

Back