Challenge Vii's Pokemon Survival Challenge - Win 10 Play Coins

• Thread starter Vii
  • Start date
sure can we change it to uu singles? I'll battle when I Finish ev trainig this trapinch 6iv i hatched right now and level to lv 50.

sure can we change it to uu singles? I'll battle when I Finish ev trainig this trapinch 6iv i hatched right now and level to lv 50.

Sure! :)

gg.My mom was interrupting me alot and I only saw the registeel and hippowdon on your team.
how great

gg.My mom was interrupting me alot and I only saw the registeel and hippowdon on your team.
how great

Oh. ;-; Hopefully next time you don't have any interruptions. Anyway, good game!

I would like to challenge you :0 (Doubles I guess since its Monday).

I would like to challenge you :0 (Doubles I guess since its Monday).

Yep! Good luck. :) Hopefully not hax this time.. e.e

Tomorrow its Wednesday, right would be the the time to finish my doubles team *hurry, hurry*

Ill challenge you! Haha but if we do battle can it just be singles? I havent raised a double Team and i dont really play by smogen rules and i only have like 10-12 competitive mons haha but id use pokemon that you normally can use in rating battles but if you still want a battle im always looking for a challenge! ( im kinda average though i can win nearly any passerby battle but not so many rating ones....haha ) my fc is 4399-1349-1092 whats your fc?

Ill challenge you! Haha but if we do battle can it just be singles? I havent raised a double Team and i dont really play by smogen rules and i only have like 10-12 competitive mons haha but id use pokemon that you normally can use in rating battles but if you still want a battle im always looking for a challenge! ( im kinda average though i can win nearly any passerby battle but not so many rating ones....haha ) my fc is 4399-1349-1092 whats your fc?

Today is Tuesday, so the format is Single OU. The Pokemon tier listings are on the first post. My FC is in my signature or on my profile page.

Today is Tuesday, so the format is Single OU. The Pokemon tier listings are on the first post. My FC is in my signature or on my profile page.
So overused? Can i also use other than over used pokemon? Like lets say an UU or does it have to be in the OU tier?

So overused? Can i also use other than over used pokemon? Like lets say an UU or does it have to be in the OU tier?
Anything OU or under (UU, RU, NU)

Anything OU or under (UU, RU, NU)
Oh ok oh yeah i added ya is your name also the same as it is on here? ( mine is )

Oh wait are there any banned items or moves?

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Oh ok oh yeah i added ya is your name also the same as it is on here? ( mine is )
Yes. I won't be able to battle atm because I'm trying to sleep. Tomorrow would be better for me.

All the rules are posted on the first post.

@Vii Can we battle?

@Vii
wanna battle?

@TheUltimateC
Sure. Today is Singles UU I believe.
yep, i was just looking at the tier lists to know who i couldn't bring i'll be online in game over a couple minutes.

@Vii
i goofed, aerodactyle was supposed to be my mega.

Last edited by a moderator:
yep, i was just looking at the tier lists to know who i couldn't bring i'll be online in game over a couple minutes.

@Vii
i goofed, aerodactyle was supposed to be my mega.

:c It happens. Good game tho! That is the only UU team I have completed at the moment. xD

Last edited:
@Vii
you know what, i'll wait till a got my team(s) completed as well before i challange you again. But it sure is ice to test it this way :)

Reactions: Vii
Back