• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
The Nintendo 3DS has a Mic. Most 3DS games (almost all) do not have voice chat. I was expecting Animal Crossing: New Leaf to take advantage of the feature if someone added you as a best friend, but I was disappointed. Now, I'm wondering if Pokemon X/Y will have voice chat.

What are your thoughts? Do you want voice chat in Pokemon X/Y? :unsure:

Reactions: Kaynil
They had it in Black 2, so I assume they'll have it in X and Y as well.

@Chaox is right, it was available in Black & White so I don't see why it won't be included in X & Y. However, I'm expecting some kind of video chat functionality to be honest. :D

@Chaox is right, it was available in Black & White so I don't see why it won't be included in X & Y. However, I'm expecting some kind of video chat functionality to be honest. :D

Well, a video chat will be a little hard. Nintendo will need a lot of servers for that.

I sure do. I think that would make trades and battles more dynamic and easier to arrange. Specially the trading so i really hope it will be included.

I was expecting Animal Crossing: New Leaf to take advantage of the feature if someone added you as a best friend, but I was disappointed.
same here. I go as far as saying I took for granted that would be the case, since the Wii's AC had this functionality.

I really do wish they include voice chat capabilities in X and Y.

I agree that is was a downer for Animal Crossing: New Leaf not to have it.

I'm 70% sure that Nintendo will add a voice chat feature to the game. Why would they downgrade to a lower version of Pokemon? The goal is to keep improving the games, not making worse. The 30% of my uncertainty is because you sometimes have to get used to disappointment from Nintendo. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Well, a video chat will be a little hard. Nintendo will need a lot of servers for that.
Or just use P2P voice chat.

Why should there be video chat in a game?

276919_273005539409230_1456118924_n.jpg

Reactions: Chaox
Reactions: Corey
Yeah, I'm sure there will be a voice chat, but I don't think there will be a video chat. And if they really do add a voice chat, I hope it's better than the voice chat in Pokémon Black, Pokémon White, Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2, because I would use the voice chat when battling Onett, and I could barely hear him.

Or just use P2P voice chat.

herpderp

I accidentally said video instead of voice.

derpherp

I accidentally said video instead of voice.
You don't want to talk to your friend during a battle or a trade...?

You don't want to talk to your friend during a battle or a trade...?

Verbal fighting?

Verbal fighting?
LOL

And yeah, I thought it was like some sort of streaming thing for a second and went "Wat" but it's fine to include chat for battling and trading, yeah.

This a question for those who have the game or know if it has voice chat, does the game has voice chat ?

Awesome, have you used it already ?
Nope, :oops:

You can voice chat with your 3DS contacts. The feature isn't available when you're playing with random people.

Nope, :oops:

You can voice chat with your 3DS contacts. The feature isn't available when you're playing with random people.

Cool!
BTW, I don't think I will use it. I have an ugly voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back