Voice Chat in Pokemon X/Y

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool!
BTW, I don't think I will use it. I have an ugly voice.
Same here, I never talk to someone in phone, sounds so distorted !!!

The Nintendo 3DS has a Mic. Most 3DS games (almost all) do not have voice chat. I was expecting Animal Crossing: New Leaf to take advantage of the feature if someone added you as a best friend, but I was disappointed. Now, I'm wondering if Pokemon X/Y will have voice chat.

What are your thoughts? Do you want voice chat in Pokemon X/Y? :unsure:
Yes i do want a voice chat in Pokemon X and Y so when you are battling trainers in the global network all around the world you could ask them example " what do you do to make your pokemon very strong ? " and they could answer back.

Yes i do want a voice chat in Pokemon X and Y so when you are battling trainers in the global network all around the world you could ask them example " what do you do to make your pokemon very strong ? " and they could answer back.
You can only voice chat with people on your 3DS contacts list, ;) Not random strangers from Wi-Fi battles.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
You can only voice chat with people on your 3DS contacts list, ;) Not random strangers from Wi-Fi battles.
I honestly think that way is much safer for the younger kids, also a lot of people could have misused the online Wi-Fi chat. I wouldn't use the voice chat often though.

I honestly think that way is much safer for the younger kids, also a lot of people could have misused the online Wi-Fi chat. I wouldn't use the voice chat often though.
Well they could just put a parent lock setting in the game so that it will prevent young people from using the voice chat or either just mute it :)

Well they could just put a parent lock setting in the game so that it will prevent young people from using the voice chat or either just mute it :)
I won't think that will be as effective, I mean, not much parents usually pay attention to what children over 10 years are playing, :)

Yeah, because that totally worked with Swapnote, a software that didn't even have voices in it. Honestly, allowing the ability to talk with random strangers would get that thing disabled within the first few hours of it being implemented

Yeah, because that totally worked with Swapnote, a software that didn't even have voices in it. Honestly, allowing the ability to talk with random strangers would get that thing disabled within the first few hours of it being implemented
I agree, some pervs or rather disgusting children would misuse those features in a bad way, Nintendo can also get in trouble for stuff like that, so I rather the friend code way more.

I agree, some pervs or rather disgusting children would misuse those features in a bad way, Nintendo can also get in trouble for stuff like that, so I rather the friend code way more.
There should be a messaging feature.
Well , pretty much agreed because some dumb people don't understand how to use things correctly and that is why they got into trouble on the internet

Yeah, I'd rather not have Pokemon be the next CoD with idiots abusing the voice feature. Seriously, even those that aren't pervs would misuse that and just cuss out their opponent to induce rage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back