Phoenix Wright Voices in Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Looks like there will be voice acting in the new Ace Attorney game, Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies.

What are your thoughts?

Looks like there will be voice acting in the new Ace Attorney game, Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies.

What are your thoughts?
I think I will hear it this night :D

But yeah, awesome feature!

What are your thoughts?
Technically, there was always voice acting in the Phoenix Wright series. It is just more prominent now but I don't think it will change anything with the game. I think it will be fun. But I do wonder is doing Phoenix Wright's voice now. Is it the person who did his voice in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3?

I always like good voice acting in games, it just make it feels more developed,in my opinion.So it looks really cool. In this case I think the voice acting is great. The video is awesome also, @Erixsan tell us what you think of the voices after you played the game.

I always like good voice acting in games, it just make it feels more developed,in my opinion.So it looks really cool. In this case I think the voice acting is great. The video is awesome also, @Erixsan tell us what you think of the voices after you played the game.

I just played a few minutes (Pokémon X won today) but there isn't a lot of voice acting. The little voice acting, anyways, is awesome!

I just played a few minutes (Pokémon X won today) but there isn't a lot of voice acting. The little voice acting, anyways, is awesome!

Oh so its a little bit of voice acting, but its done great,I guess Voice Acting only comes into the important parts, how much badges you get in Pokemon X so far?

Oh so its a little bit of voice acting, but its done great,I guess Voice Acting only comes into the important parts, how much badges you get in Pokemon X so far?

Just one 0.0'
(I working a little on wonder trades, so I can make money and also complete a little my Pókedex)

Reactions: Reece
Just one 0.0'
(I working a little on wonder trades, so I can make money and also complete a little my Pókedex)
Ah I see, okay. I am the kind of Pokemon trainer that takes it slow also, I try to enjoy every second of the game. Completing a Pókedex is soo much work though, but its easier with GTS right ?

Ah I see, okay. I am the kind of Pokemon trainer that takes it slow also, I try to enjoy every second of the game. Completing a Pókedex is soo much work though, but its easier with GTS right ?

Don't know. Some pokémons are trade with old games only, so if you want to do it, you need to give big pokémons.

Reactions: Reece
what do you mean there isn't much voice acting? isn't every dialogue delivered in full voice?

what do you mean there isn't much voice acting? isn't every dialogue delivered in full voice?

Just in the anime videos. I played 30 minutes (I want to finish pkm first), and in every dialogue I heard "tiririri tiririrririri ti ti"

Just in the anime videos. I played 30 minutes (I want to finish pkm first), and in every dialogue I heard "tiririri tiririrririri ti ti"
So, there's no voice acting during the gameplay? :O I thought voice acting was in every part of the game during the gameplay too. :( That's disappointing.

So, there's no voice acting during the gameplay? :O I thought voice acting was in every part of the game during the gameplay too. :( That's disappointing.
It sure is disappointing, it was the way the advertisement made it sound like it had voice acting through out the game

It sure is disappointing, it was the way the advertisement made it sound like it had voice acting through out the game

Anyways, the story is very well written.
That is the reason I will play it on vacations, because I want to enjoy the story and now with a lot of stuff to do my mind is a little saturated.

I find the voices to be interesting interpretations of the characters. I'll admit the new Phoenix was a bit weird for me at first, but after a while he sounds right to me haha

I find the voices to be interesting interpretations of the characters. I'll admit the new Phoenix was a bit weird for me at first, but after a while he sounds right to me haha
So you enjoyed the game quite much (voice acting) ?

So you enjoyed the game quite much (voice acting) ?
I haven't played the full version yet, but from some gameplay videos and the demo I think I really like it

I haven't played the full version yet, but from some gameplay videos and the demo I think I really like it
Oh, ok, good to know :)

Oh, ok, good to know :)
Yeah, and what I'll say in regard to the rating is that the M rating IS kinda justified with some of the later cases....I swear...one of those images is possibly capable of giving children nightmares (even though it is of a child).

Back