Phoenix Wright Voices in Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Sleeping...
Get a notification...

OBJECTION!

F***!
Hahahahaha. I forgot to switch to silent mode in class. My teacher was teaching and suddenly...
"OBJECTION!"
"Yes?" said my teacher.
Everyone laughed at me.

Hahahahaha. I forgot to switch to silent mode in class. My teacher was teaching and suddenly...
"OBJECTION!"
"Yes?" said my teacher.
Everyone laughed at me.

Well, that is a good lesson :p

"OBJECTION!"
"Yes?" said my teacher.
Everyone laughed at me.
lol If only I had the chance to see something like that happen in my class. That would be soooo hilarious xD

Looks like there will be voice acting in the new Ace Attorney game, Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies.

What are your thoughts?

The game looks amazing. I played the demo! It's so fun I think I will get the full version, it's price is amazing $29.99!

Anyway, do you want some free Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies ringtone? :D
http://www.capcom-unity.com/xantist...-free-ace-attorney---dual-destinies-ringtones

Lol what is the ringtone it it like OBJECTION!... OBJECTION!... OBJECTION!...

The game looks amazing. I played the demo! It's so fun I think I will get the full version, it's price is amazing $29.99!

Lol what is the ringtone it it like OBJECTION!... OBJECTION!... OBJECTION!...
There's voice acting, focused on anime cutscene.
It's a short ringtone, actually, from every main character in AA:DD. For example, we have Phoenix's "Objection!" "Take that!" and "Hold it!"

There's voice acting, focused on anime cutscene.
It's a short ringtone, actually, from every main character in AA:DD. For example, we have Phoenix's "Objection!" "Take that!" and "Hold it!"

Lol. What if you made a remix or something and it went like "Ob-Ob-Ob-Objection!!! H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-HOLD IT! T-t-t-t-t-Take THAT!"

Everyone would be staring at you in the elevator like Wha?!

Lol. What if you made a remix or something and it went like "Ob-Ob-Ob-Objection!!! H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-HOLD IT! T-t-t-t-t-Take THAT!"

Everyone would be staring at you in the elevator like Wha?!
I wouldn't use hilarious ringtone xD

Sleeping...
Get a notification...

OBJECTION!

F***!

LOL!

In the middle of a zombie apocalypse (I am watching ZombieU Gameplay)

OBJECTION! HOLD IT! TAKE THAT!

All of the zombies start walking towards you and looking at you like what the hell is wrong with you!

LOL!

In the middle of a zombie apocalypse (I am watching ZombieU Gameplay)

OBJECTION! HOLD IT! TAKE THAT!

All of the zombies start walking towards you and looking at you like what the hell is wrong with you!

And if they need a lawyer?

Speaking of the voice acting, it seems that in the Dual Destinies DLC case (Turnabout Reclaimed) they make the voice acting more extensive. Maybe they were testing it out for future games

Speaking of the voice acting, it seems that in the Dual Destinies DLC case (Turnabout Reclaimed) they make the voice acting more extensive. Maybe they were testing it out for future games
I dunno, haven't bought the game yet. And I don't want to watch video spoilers in Youtube :D

I dunno, haven't bought the game yet. And I don't want to watch video spoilers in Youtube :D
well, at the very least, you can hear Phoenix Wright's voice in the demo (which isn't really spoilers as much as it is part one of the 1st case of the game if anything)

Back