Wanted Characters for Super Smash Brothers

• Thread starter Eevee
  • Start date
Well, since people are saying that Metroid needs more representatives why not Anthony Higgs from Metroid: Other M?

I believe Metroid does need another character. People have been saying ridley is now a playable character but i'm not convinced of that as yet. Anthony Higgs from Metriod Other M would be great!

I believe Metroid does need another character. People have been saying ridley is now a playable character but i'm not convinced of that as yet. Anthony Higgs from Metriod Other M would be great!
Thank you Wayne. The Pyrosphere stage is where Ridley and Samus fought in Metroid: Other M, Samus was scared of Ridley and then Anthony Higgs comes in saying that Ridley "Doesn't know how to treat a lady" and that he "ain't got no class." Ridley then grabbed Samus and scraped her on the wall, then Anthony Higgs shot Ridley with his plasma machine gun, Ridley dropped Samus, then Samus fell and landed with her Power Suit on. Ridley and Anthony had a fight and Ridley pushed Anthony off the stage by using his tail, Samus tried to save him but Ridley was in the way. After Ridley was defeated, he took a rest and Samus was wondering if Anthony was alive (she thought he was dead) then Ridley got up and charged at the side of the wall, then spat a fireball the crashed into the wall and thus the big circular hole in the wall in the Pyrosphere stage. The other hole that looks like a tear in a piece of clothing is where he enters and thus he is a stage hazard. By the way, Anthony Higgs is the last to survive in Platoon 7 in the Galactic Federation, he survived and is possibly Samus' partner.

Thank you Wayne. The Pyrosphere stage is where Ridley and Samus fought in Metroid: Other M, Samus was scared of Ridley and then Anthony Higgs comes in saying that Ridley "Doesn't know how to treat a lady" and that he "ain't got no class." Ridley then grabbed Samus and scraped her on the wall, then Anthony Higgs shot Ridley with his plasma machine gun, Ridley dropped Samus, then Samus fell and landed with her Power Suit on. Ridley and Anthony had a fight and Ridley pushed Anthony off the stage by using his tail, Samus tried to save him but Ridley was in the way. After Ridley was defeated, he took a rest and Samus was wondering if Anthony was alive (she thought he was dead) then Ridley got up and charged at the side of the wall, then spat a fireball the crashed into the wall and thus the big circular hole in the wall in the Pyrosphere stage. The other hole that looks like a tear in a piece of clothing is where he enters and thus he is a stage hazard. By the way, Anthony Higgs is the last to survive in Platoon 7 in the Galactic Federation, he survived and is possibly Samus' partner.

Awesome! Anthony Higgs is perfect then for smash brothers would work great with Samus great job!

Reactions: Super Smash Jordan
Luffy from One Piece needs to be a SSB characterbecause he simply is awesome :D
Also a new pokemon like darkrai for example would be cool.

Reactions: Eevee
Galacta Knight (as well as concept Meta Knight from Project M) should be a skin for Meta Knight if he comes. His special ability would be that he takes less damage if he's facing the attack (because he has a Mask). I think his Final Smash should be the Mach Tornado (Like the really powerful one that covers 6/7 of the screen).

I wished for Rosalina to be in Smash and I was so happy that she was announced, so most likely she'll me my main. I think Chrom would be announced soon so there will be two sword wielders (Marth and Chrom), I'd like a magic user from Fire Emblem, I mean, all of the Fire Emblem characters are portrayed in the Super Smash game a a sword wielder,but the game has so much more classes to choose from, and I think it would be awesome to see a magic user, he/she would have an amazing move-set, it would be different at least from the sword wielder character representatives. Even though this game didn't get much hype, Micaiah (Silver-Haired Maiden) from Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, seems to fit the magic users well, she was the main protagonist of the first part of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
20101125195222!Ike_and_Yune_in_the_final_battle.png

(Ike and Micaiah)
DlcMicaiah.jpg

Reactions: Eevee and D4rkDragon
I wished for Rosalina to be in Smash and I was so happy that she was announced, so most likely she'll me my main. I think Chrom would be announced soon so there will be two sword wielders (Marth and Chrom), I'd like a magic user from Fire Emblem, I mean, all of the Fire Emblem characters are portrayed in the Super Smash game a a sword wielder,but the game has so much more classes to choose from, and I think it would be awesome to see a magic user, he/she would have an amazing move-set, it would be different at least from the sword wielder character representatives. Even though this game didn't get much hype, Micaiah (Silver-Haired Maiden) from Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, seems to fit the magic users well, she was the main protagonist of the first part of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
20101125195222!Ike_and_Yune_in_the_final_battle.png

(Ike and Micaiah)
DlcMicaiah.jpg

Lovely idea! I agree a mage from fire emblem would be perfect! And your right Micaiah would be perfect! :cat:

I want chrom from fire emblem to be in it, he would be amazing, and his final smash would really cool to, I would love to play as him in super smash bros

I agree with @Reece and @xmenpkmntrainer, we should get at least Chrom, Micaiah or Ike in the next SSB game. I don't for Chrom, as I haven't played FE: Awakening, but Ike and Micaiah are just awesome. You have a powerful character who deals huge damage with his sword (remember Brawl?), and a magician who has lots of spells that can be good for combos.

Reactions: Reece
I agree with @Reece and @xmenpkmntrainer, we should get at least Chrom, Micaiah or Ike in the next SSB game. I don't for Chrom, as I haven't played FE: Awakening, but Ike and Micaiah are just awesome. You have a powerful character who deals huge damage with his sword (remember Brawl?), and a magician who has lots of spells that can be good for combos.
Thank you! I'm still fantasizing, of what an awesome character Micaiah could be. I don't think there has been a character that uses full out magic attacks, not even Zelda, since you can deal a lot of physical damage with her, only Din's Fireball has a real attribute of magic. She'll be a really interesting character to have on the roster, I'm still not sure if it's between Ike or Chrom I'd prefer. Both seems great, but I wouldn't like for there to be both of those sword bears on the field (with Marth also).

Reactions: D4rkDragon
I think Ness has filled the spell casting category before. It wouldn't hurt to have more but it would be hard for projectile users to counter PSI Magnet and Fox's reflector especially if that was their main method of attack. There may be some balancing that could be done like say you can have those moves used but have a short time limit on them. Trying to see how they would work facing each character (and adding another spellcaster would make Rosalina look better with her down B timed right).

I think Ness has filled the spell casting category before. It wouldn't hurt to have more but it would be hard for projectile users to counter PSI Magnet and Fox's reflector especially if that was their main method of attack. There may be some balancing that could be done like say you can have those moves used but have a short time limit on them. Trying to see how they would work facing each character (and adding another spellcaster would make Rosalina look better with her down B timed right).
Yes, I would say Rosalina now fit the spellcaster roll, with the Gravitational defense/pull ability and her Luma attacks which give some projectile, she fits in it nicely. Oh, I totally forgot about Ness and Lucas, those two were great magic users, but so far there is a higher amount of physical attackers in the Super Smash Bros. 4 roster, I sure hope Ness makes a comeback in this game, he's been wanted and requested so many times.

OMG! Artisan that is amazing! thank you! i really hope they add Eevee now he could be a amazing character with baton pass! his final smash could be all the eeveelutions coming together and doing a final finish attack simular to pokemon trainer. Wow thanks artisan you really got me thinking i'm actually super keen for Eevee in smash bros now haha thank you!
Guess what Wayne. You're favorite Pokemon has been enslaved by the dreaded Poke Ball item in SSB4. No hope for him being playable in Smash Bros now. Mwahahahaha! *Throws Poke Ball in Melee and it's a Charizard.* Charizard's different. He's far too popular to not be playable. (But the same thing could be said for Blastoise who obviously won the 1 v 1 v 1 Death Battle AND Blue is far more superior than Red). Not to mention if this game is balanced then that means Charizard is only up to par with Ivysaur and Squirtle. So imagine if Blastoise is playable. Oh wait, he's far too OP to even be in the game after Melee and the original. In fact, Blastoise would win every time so that's why they replaced him with Squirtle in the first place. Blastoise FTW.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
So imagine if Blastoise is playable. Oh wait, he's far too OP to even be in the game after Melee and the original. In fact, Blastoise would win every time so that's why they replaced him with Squirtle in the first place. Blastoise FTW.

Given that Smash Bros. don't care at all about the Pokémon Logic, would Blastoise still stand a chance against the whole roster of epic character we have :giggle: ? Even with Pit's 'Transform the game into a bullet-hell fighting game' ?

As for the fact they made Squirtle in Brawl, in my opinion, it's totally random. They could have indeed made Blastoise (Like Charizard, it would fit the game nicely), or Venusaur (I have no idea of moveset for him...:bag:). That's what the developers' wanted I guess.

Also, as you said before @Reece and @Artisan, we need a Mother/EarthBound character. That would expand the roster nicely, and I think they were nice (Ness and Lucas) to play as, due to the diversity of attacks you could do.

Given that Smash Bros. don't care at all about the Pokémon Logic, would Blastoise still stand a chance against the whole roster of epic character we have :giggle: ? Even with Pit's 'Transform the game into a bullet-hell fighting game' ?

As for the fact they made Squirtle in Brawl, in my opinion, it's totally random. They could have indeed made Blastoise (Like Charizard, it would fit the game nicely), or Venusaur (I have no idea of moveset for him...:bag:). That's what the developers' wanted I guess.

Also, as you said before @Reece and @Artisan, we need a Mother/EarthBound character. That would expand the roster nicely, and I think they were nice (Ness and Lucas) to play as, due to the diversity of attacks you could do.
Yes, so far, I am seeing some sort of diversity, but Ness/Lucas, would fit in nicely in the roster, they are extremely unique, and they deserve a spot in Super Smash Bros. 4.

I disliked playing with Pokemon Trainer because of Squirtle actually, I think it ranked up like this: Weak Attacks but Fast (Squirtle), Stronger Attaker and Slower (Ivysaur), and Slowest, but Strongest (Charizard), and I didn't like to switch between them because of the pace of the battle, it wasn't appealing to me, I liked what Nintendo did when they placed Charizard as a separate, but to be honest I don't think Lucario should have been in :nailbiting::bag:. Charizard is unique enough, and since two Pokemon on the roster Final Smash would be their Mega Evolution, I don't see any space for Lucario, the mega evolution Final Smash, loses it's zest. Some people would play with him, but I think more people would stray towards Charizard/Greninja. Sorry all you Lucario fans, I think a different Pokemon would fit in Lucario's place better. :nailbiting:

Lucario must've been put in because he had an interesting mechanic to him in Brawl where his attacks are stronger the higher his percentage is. Charizard is the one that should've not been playable because I didn't really play as him much in Project M and I like Squirtle and Ivysaur better when battling with them. Charizard has no real mechanic to him other than he's an iconic Pokemon. But the fact that there weren't very many heavy characters announced sort of made up for that (just Dedede, Bowser, and Donkey Kong).

Lucario must've been put in because he had an interesting mechanic to him in Brawl where his attacks are stronger the higher his percentage is. Charizard is the one that should've not been playable because I didn't really play as him much in Project M and I like Squirtle and Ivysaur better when battling with them. Charizard has no real mechanic to him other than he's an iconic Pokemon. But the fact that there weren't very many heavy characters announced sort of made up for that (just Dedede, Bowser, and Donkey Kong).
Wait! The higher Lucario's percentage the stronger his attacks are, I had no idea about that. That's interesting, probably because I played with him once, didn't like it at all, and was never bother/interested to learn more about him, I feel rather dumb at this moment, I now change my statement about Lucario. What do you guys think of Blaziken, Little Mac is a puncher, but now checking, I don't think there is any character that uses their legs on the roster (except Zero Suit Samus) I think he would've fit better, than Charizard then.

What's the difference between characters that use their legs rather than their sword/arms? Would this mean stronger aerial and down tilt attacks rather than side tilt and smash moves? Sonic sort of uses his legs for running and his down aerial if you count that as a character that uses there legs to attack. Blaziken might feel like a speedy Greninja style character the way I see it so I think we're good. And besides, we need room for Jiggly.

What's the difference between characters that use their legs rather than their sword/arms? Would this mean stronger aerial and down tilt attacks rather than side tilt and smash moves? Sonic sort of uses his legs for running and his down aerial if you count that as a character that uses there legs to attack. Blaziken might feel like a speedy Greninja style character the way I see it so I think we're good. And besides, we need room for Jiggly.
Well it was just a thought, not really wishing for him to be in the roster, it was just something to replace Charizard's spot. I can't quite remember Sonic moves though, and I think Greninja is sped up like Sheik, but has sort of weak attacks (just a guess), the way this roster is shaping up with so many Pokemon, I doubt Jiggly Puff would be in, I'm hoping she'll be announce sometime in the future, even though the roster would be crowded with Pokemon.

Yeah. Weak but speedy characters sets a balance with the slower and stronger characters because the speedy characters have more control. I do wish Sonic was stronger though because in order for a character like him to hurt the opponent he'd need to get close to the opponent (he has no projectiles) so his weak attack power means nothing to characters that are stronger but only slightly slower like say possibly Little Mac. So I'm thinking with the characters that are announced...

(And PS Mega Man should be put in the spell caster category. He's going to be a pain to characters without projectiles with doesn't seem like a lot.)
What do you think on the Brawl CHaracters not announced yet?

Back