Wanted Characters for Super Smash Brothers

• Thread starter Eevee
  • Start date
What do you think on the Brawl CHaracters not announced yet?
Oh, I'm at an unsure point with characters like Ice-Climbers, I think a lot of people like them and they weren't bad characters, but as you said sometime in another thread there is similarities with them and Rosalina/Pikmin, and wouldn't give them that original dual characters feeling like in Brawl. I think characters like Mr. Game and Watch, wasn't fit for Brawl, even though he was an interesting character in the roster, I just think he didn't fit in any SSB game. I really want Lucas/Ness in this iteration of Super Smash Bros. I think they/he would fit in great in this roster, I want either, Ganondorf, or any villain from Legend of Zelda in this game. Ganondorf was an amazing character in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I enjoyed playing with him. I feel that Chrom should replace Ike, I don't see the reason for Ike to be in this version and Chrom is so requested by the fans, it will be overused if three sword bearers are on the stage. Other than that, I don't have any other comments, what about you? :)

I think characters like Mr. Game and Watch, wasn't fit for Brawl, even though he was an interesting character in the roster, I just think he didn't fit in any SSB game.

In the contrary, I enjoyed Mr. Game & Watch. He had a good moveset, and if you know how to use correctly his Side-B attack (+ Down-B attack), he has a devastating power. And I think Nintendo put him in the SSB for the younger generations to know about Nintendo's first handhelds, who were the Game & Watch series.

I want either, Ganondorf, or any villain from Legend of Zelda in this game. Ganondorf was an amazing character in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I enjoyed playing with him.
Ganondorf was indeed powerful in both Melee and Brawl, but his problem was that he was slow, and he had a bad Recovery attack, despite sharing some moves with Captain Falcon (who was way faster).

I feel that Chrom should replace Ike, I don't see the reason for Ike to be in this version and Chrom is so requested by the fans, it will be overused if three sword bearers are on the stage. Other than that, I don't have any other comments, what about you? :)

I think for the Fire Emblem roster, that (as we said earlier) Micaiah, Ike, Chrom and Marth should be featured in the game. They all have their way to fight, and they (at least Ike and Marth in SSBB) have powerful movesets without being really slow. That's why I think that Micaiah and Chrom must be added, and that Ike shouldn't be removed.

Sukapon would be a perfect character. Despite being Nintendo's first fighting game character, he was neglected for three games in a row. Sukapon was an great and enjoyable game and it'd be a shame to let it just fade away.

Reactions: Artisan
Sukapon would be a perfect character. Despite being Nintendo's first fighting game character, he was neglected for three games in a row. Sukapon was an great and enjoyable game and it'd be a shame to let it just fade away.
That sounds like the best idea ever. It's a shame all the good games are Jap only ones (never mind, it was a Wii VC game). I hope it becomes a VC game for the 3ds. I was thinking Rayman a while back but Sukapon would be more likely. Wiki says he's seen in SSBB so I hope he's playable in a future game. His moves could be from the various playable robots just like Mega Man.

And speaking of obscure Nintendo games, Alfred Chicken should somehow make a cameo in SSB if not playable as well.

Last edited:
What about your own Mii?

Melee(Ground) : Boxing (Wii Sports: Boxing) [A+A(hold) does Rapid punches, A+A+A sends the enemy flying]
Melee(Air+Front) : Kicks forward
Melee(Air+Down): Katana (Wii Sports Resort: Swordplay) (Meteor Mashes enemy)
Smash Front : Golf Club (Wii Sports: Golf) [launches enemy]
Smash Down : Bowling Ball (Wii Sports: Baseball) (Holds it then when smash attack is released, Ball gets stuck on its fingers[I don't think Miis have fingers lol]) (It would hit front and back of the Mii then bowling ball flies out infront of the Mii[ball flies farther the longer you hold the smash)
Smash Up : Tennis Ball (Wii Sports: Tennis) (Launches it into the air and can be used as an item)
Special : Uses Arrow (Wii Sports Resort: Archery) (Longer it holds, becomes powerful but hold it too long, tires them out[looses breath])
Special Front : Tennis Racket (Wii Sports: Tennis) (Hits enemy and can Rebound Projectiles) (Makes Tennis Ball Stronger [Ace in Tennis] when hit by a Tennis Racket after the ball is Launched in the air)
Special Up : Jumps like mario (With grinding damage[Coins in Mario's Special Up])
Special Down : Feint (Wii Sports: Boxing) (Mii makes a Feint and when attacked while Feinting, Mii counters with a punch) (Mii is impervious on Contact Damage)
Holding Jump
Button While
Midair : Makes Mii Float (Wii Sports Resort: Skydiving) (Can't do any other action while being used until Mii lands)

Geno from Mario - Legend of the seven stars (SNES)

he would make an awesome character! I really liked him in the seven stars game. He would have various magical powers and use his gun hand to attack lasers and bullets...and maybe oversized rockets. xD

Uhm, let me make a try at this....Ratchet and Clank! How about Knack! No??? Okay. Fine.

Honestly, I think having Isaac from Golden Sun would make sense, especially if they make a new one soon.

Magnus, Shulk, uhh. Can't think of any others.

Uhm, let me make a try at this....Ratchet and Clank! How about Knack! No??? Okay. Fine.

Honestly, I think having Isaac from Golden Sun would make sense, especially if they make a new one soon.

Magnus, Shulk, uhh. Can't think of any others.
Oooo :love: A Golden Sun character, awesome. I would love to see Issac on this roster, definitely! He would have such an awesome moveset, in Brawl he was an assist trophy, I think it's time to step up, and put a Golden Sun representative, he would fit nicely in the roster, definitely.

Reactions: BjFauble
I would say Sora or someone from KH, like Riku or Roxas. Kingdom Hearts has had 4 games on Nintendo systems and hasn't been in a SSB game. Side smash could be a Keyblade strike, down smash could be Shock Fall which creates a shockwave, up smash could be an arc upwards (like Link's strong). Special could be Strike Raid, side special could be Ragnarok, up special can be Aerial Sweep, down special can be Quake. Final Smash can be Trinity Limit. Sora can have multiple costumes through his Drive Forms and his taunt can be his victory pose from Olympus Coliseum Riku can have stuff like Dark Aura, Dark Firaga, Dark Break, basically his stuff from KH: CoM and DDD. Roxas can use his Oathkeeper and Oblivion to deal massive damage, all the while utilizing his light powers, like Magic Hour. It would also be cool if they had something to show his association with Organization XIII.

I think Geno would make a great character for Brawl. Banjo-Kazooie also has a big move-pool that Nintendo could have used, he'd be a really interesting character to use.

i wish Neku, Mewtwo and MagaMan-Volnut was in it as playable characters

I like to see X and Zero from Megaman X series with some strong and cool attacks and special attacks. Although i like his attacks and special attacks, I don't like Megaman in SSB because he's too young looking.

Snake from the Metal gear Solid series. He would be epic, stealth attacks, tranquilizers and weapons like that
they had him in brawl i believe? so he may show up in some future dlc

I would love having Ghirahim in the game. I even got a moveset for him that I made myself. I was kinda disapointed wehen I saw that the Zelda series had no new character, because it is my all time favorite franchise. Ghirahim would have been so good in smash!

I really want Ridley, but that will never happen. I also want more reps for WarioWare and F-Zero. Ice Climbers would be nice to have back too, along with Lucas. But the number 1 thing I want is EarthBound characters like Poo or Paula.

add @@Icemario and @@Wayne (aka eevee) to playable characters

I think meowth still deserves to be in smash! but why you may ask, And I will tell you why! As you may know, Pokemon characters are chosen based off of the anime. which is why lucaro is in (lucario and the mystery of mew), Pichu (the pichu bros.) and pikachu, which is pretty self explanitory. but why is meowth not in? he has a very major role as the main antogonist in the anime, and he would fit perfectly in the roster! ;) He would be a very unique character and a funny one too! like maybe when he gets star K.O.ed, he could shout "Im blasting off agaaaaaiiinn!" and his taunts could be phrases from his theme song like "Mewoth, thats right!" and "Meowth, now thats a name!" also in his victory screen, he could have Jessie and James appear aside him or Wobbefett and Mime Jr. appear at random. (like Little Mac) I mean, who would not love a character like THAT?

Crash Bandicoot. He is a multi platform platforming god. I love all the Crash games, even Crash Of The Titans, which was actually the first Crash game i ever played. Crash's moveset would be a mix, i think the melee attacks will take inspiration from Titans while the specials would be inspired by the classics with move like the spin attack, the wompa fruit bazooka, the body slam, and the jetpack from Crash 2, his final smash would be the invincibility mask, which would power up Crash and make him invincible. Plus, a fourway clash between Mario, Sonic, Pac-Man, and Crash would be epic. In conclusion, Crash Bandicoot would be an awesome addition to smash

I'm thinking some more Sonic characters would be interesting. Silver the Hedgehog all the way! Any characters you would like to see added?

Where do I begin...
Girahim (LoZSS)
Knuckle Joe (Kirby)
Paper Mario
Bandana Waddle dee (Kirby)
Gengar (Pokemon)
Gardevoir/Gallade (Pokemon)
Darkrai (Pokemon)
Phosphora (Kid Icarus)
Magnus (KI)
Mona Pizza (Wario Ware)
Ashley (WW)