Was Sonic Boom a failure because of the glitches and Fps

• Thread starter TheSpiritedWarrior
  • Start date
Thanks you guys for all the replies! I tried out the demo and it is pretty bad. Yeah, the frame rate is really horrible, 30 frames per second and on those fast sonic levels, the frame rate drops to about 15fps. The ONLY good levels were the 2d ones because frame rate is not that noticeable.

No the reason I think is because it doesn't feel like a sonic game. It doesn't feel like a sonic game like the other games. It also might be that because it is based off a Cartoon Network show. You don't run around a lot like the other games. Also I would not recommend this game to anybody sonic fan. I recommend to anybody who just likes games in general.

No the reason I think is because it doesn't feel like a sonic game. It doesn't feel like a sonic game like the other games. It also might be that because it is based off a Cartoon Network show. You don't run around a lot like the other games. Also I would not recommend this game to anybody sonic fan. I recommend to anybody who just likes games in general.
I certainly agree. Sonic lost world was a lot better in my opinion. But apart from that, I really think Sega should hand over their company to nintendo as they will make sonic games better in the future.

Well, sega is less at fault in truth. A lot of the interviews and statements from the dev team basically say "Because we hate genesis era sonic, everyone hates it. So we basically just reinvented sonic in the worst way ever." Doesn't actually say that, but that's pretty much what they did in a nut-shell.

I feel as though Boom is a rip-off of Heroes. Just weirder.

Yeah Ive seen so many bad reviews on this game. It was so bad that it was nicknamed Sonic '14. The game looks weird and there were so many glitches in that game. Some people say that the developers of the game really had no experience with 3d animation. In that case, what are they doing?!?!

Well then... The price of this game should be 10 dollars now, since its a horrible game

The game was mostly a failure because of the lack of effort put in it, in my opinion. It doesn't have the same feel as normal Sonic games did, plus the character designs were weird. I think the fact that SEGA and Sonic Team not working together on this game is what kind of brought it to it's ruin. Glitches aside I think there is more of a problem in content.

Sanic Bewm:Rise Of Bandages was a fail because knuckles is jacked.

Back