Web of Pedia - Win a Free 3DS Game (Europe/Australia)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
All right Megaman jack in
(I entered)

This will end on August 25th, 2014.

If anyone who has not submitted needs more time, please let me know. Thanks!

Reactions: Neko-chan and shahzehan
This will end on August 25th, 2014.

If anyone who has not submitted needs more time, please let me know. Thanks!
Nice. Could you tell us how many contestants there is?
Either way, good luck to all.

Hey guys, just entered!
good luck to everyone, will the best Europian or Australian win! ;)

Last edited:
The winner is @Moon Rain Congratulations!

Bravely Default is a Final Fantasy spin-off, and since I really like Final Fantasy I must play this game someday. Reviews said it is a "classic RPG", and I've kinda missed the "real" (?) RPGs. I don't really count Pokémon as an RPG (that doesn't mean I don't like Pokémon). I've watch a lot of trailers and the Brave and Default system seems to work perfectly. Also, job systems is always a plus for me, since I love it when you can customize games so that you're not playing the exact same game as everyone else.

I really, really liked the graphics from what I've seen so far. The characters are chibi-like, as in some other FF games, and the background and world looks like it's hand-drawn, aka amazing ^_^ when I first saw a trailer with the more realistic graphics, I thought that it wasn't in-game footage, but it turned out that they were actually cutscenes from the game! I actually don't know why I was so surprised, since FE:A had stunning cutscenes too, but it was probably just because I was still used to DS Final Fantasy graphics :facepalm:

I haven't read/seen much of the characters, because I don't want to spoil the whole storyline and character plots like I always tend to do with other games, but I've got faith that the characters will be as unique as in other FF games. I've listened to some of the game's OST, and it seems like they put a lot of effort in it :headphone:

I think I've chosen this game just because I love fantasy games, games with great characters/storylines, games with a beautiful and big world, ganes with a great soundtrack and of course games with a smart gameplay system. Yup, that's exactly why I've chosen this game :cat:

@ European region 3DS owners - stay tuned for more retail game giveaways this year, :singing:

Thanks to everyone who participated. A lot of your submissions were great.

Reactions: Ozga, TheSuperKid, Icemario and 4 others
Reactions: alonious_monk and Moon Rain
image.jpg *emotional me is being emotional* :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: OMG THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!! I'm currently in a I-really-don't-know-what-to-say mood so I'll just say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU again!

Reactions: Ozga, TheSuperKid, Icemario and 6 others
Reactions: 18 and Moon Rain
Congrats :D

Reactions: Moon Rain
Well, that sucks (for me), but a big congratulations to Moon Rain, I hope you'll enjoy the game alot! :D

Congratulations, Rainy!:thumbsup:

Well done, @Moon Rain. Also when Marc says a lot of the submissions were great, he definitely means mine. :whistle:

Reactions: Moon Rain and Marc
Congrats !!

@Moon Rain has struck again. :) Raining with wins. :)

Reactions: Moon Rain and Marc
Congrats Moon Rain

Last edited by a moderator:
@Moon Rain, excellent choice there, you'll love that game. Plus Bravely Second is on the way, so you have that to look forward to when you're finished with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back