Web of Pedia - Win a Free 3DS Game (Europe/Australia)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Moon Rain, excellent choice there, you'll love that game. Plus Bravely Second is on the way, so you have that to look forward to when you're finished with this.
Thank you! I did some research and I hadn't played a good RPG in a while, and Bravely Default seemed like the perfect choice ^_^ plus it's a Final Fantasy spin-off, so my expectations are high :D

@Moon Rain has struck again. :) Raining with wins. :)
Thanks! I should remember that quote :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Icemario
Congrats Moon Rain, you are one lucky togepi.
Secret anger hidden here to pile up my hate. Mwahahahahahahahahahahahaahh

Reactions: Moon Rain
Congratulations~!

Grats Moon Rain, i do enjoy those epic long games to :)

View attachment 1074 *emotional me is being emotional* :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: OMG THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!! I'm currently in a I-really-don't-know-what-to-say mood so I'll just say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU again!
DAAAAMN @Moon Rain you really deserve this , I only like wrote one paragraph :D

DAAAAMN @Moon Rain you really deserve this , I only like wrote one paragraph :D
When I start writing about games... It's hard to stop :p

Btw, haven't seen you in a while, but it's good to see you're still here sometimes ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back