Welcome To Nookling Junction - Home of Play Coins

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Reactions: Mikaya
hi I participate?

How do you start a contest?o_O

By creating a new topic here!

http://forum.3dspedia.com/forums/shop/

State the rules, choose the prize and voilà!

Make sure you have enough PC before starting a new contest though. In the meantime, you can participate in one instead.

Thanks!

Not sure if this has already been answered(Too lazy to look and feeling stupid asking this question) Can you auction off pokemon codes?

Not sure if this has already been answered(Too lazy to look and feeling stupid asking this question) Can you auction off pokemon codes?
Yup. In the Nookling Junction.

Hey Marc I'm having a glitch hunt, it's an easy way of a lucky user to get 10 Pc, I just want you to make sure it's good to go.

Hey Marc I'm having a glitch hunt, it's an easy way of a lucky user to get 10 Pc, I just want you to make sure it's good to go.
What do you mean?

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the new Nookling Junction forum. Here, you can spend those hard earned Play Coins on 3DS in-game items (eg. AC:NL, Pokemon, etc). In addition, you can host or participate in contests with Play Coins as the reward.

What are Play Coins and how do I earn them? - Play Coins are the virtual forum currency of this forum. Members can earn them by posting in the forums, winning a contest, or by selling/auctioning 3DS in-game content (eg. a silver shovel in Animal Crossing: New Leaf - the item can be traded over Wi-Fi). Play Coins can also be used to get eShop codes from me.

Feel free to be creative with your ideas to earn Play Coins. Tasks that members are required to do at another website are not allowed unless approved by staff (eg. filling out a survey or watching an advertisement at "domain.com"). However, this rule is void only when the website is related to clicking on a virtual pet image to level it up (website must be safe for all ages).

Some stuff that you can do with Play Coins:
  1. You can buy/sell/auction Animal Crossing: New Leaf in-game items.
  2. You can buy/sell/auction Pokemon X/Y in-game content (eg. items, EV trained Pokemon, etc).
  3. You can buy/sell services such as EV training and IV breeding (eg. Pokemon - IV Breeding shop)
  4. You can host your own raffle like me.
  5. You can participate in official contests to win Play Coins (eg. Pokemon contests, AC:NL contests, etc).
  6. You can host your own contest and give away Play Coins as the reward.
  7. You can create your own Graphic Design shop and tackle requests in exchange for Play Coins.
  8. And a lot more by being creative.
About Prefixes :

The Nookling Junction forum at 3DS Pedia takes advantage of a feature called "Prefixes" to organize threads inside of the forum. When creating a new thread, you have the option of using a prefix.

View attachment 9

Screenshot: Hover over "No prefix" and select the prefix that you wish to use.

If you have any questions, please ask and I will try my best to answer them, :)

Hello everyone I'm new here and can someone please tell me how to get play coins the most efficient way please?

Hello everyone I'm new here and can someone please tell me how to get play coins the most efficient way please?
It depends on yourself :p

Haha ok Marc, but what is your opinion?

P.S. Your profile pic is cool

Last edited by a moderator:
A combination of posting and having a successful shop

Hey Marc I was wondering if I could have your permission for a theme code auction. May I have your permission please? Thanks.

Hey Marc I was wondering if I could have your permission for a theme code auction. May I have your permission please? Thanks.
You don't need it. Just start the thread in the Nookling Junction with details of the auction.

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the new Nookling Junction forum. Here, you can spend those hard earned Play Coins on 3DS in-game items (eg. AC:NL, Pokemon, etc). In addition, you can host or participate in contests with Play Coins as the reward.

What are Play Coins and how do I earn them? - Play Coins are the virtual forum currency of this forum. Members can earn them by posting in the forums, winning a contest, or by selling/auctioning 3DS in-game content (eg. a silver shovel in Animal Crossing: New Leaf - the item can be traded over Wi-Fi). Play Coins can also be used to get eShop codes from me.

Feel free to be creative with your ideas to earn Play Coins. Tasks that members are required to do at another website are not allowed unless approved by staff (eg. filling out a survey or watching an advertisement at "domain.com"). However, this rule is void only when the website is related to clicking on a virtual pet image to level it up (website must be safe for all ages).

Some stuff that you can do with Play Coins:
  1. You can buy/sell/auction Animal Crossing: New Leaf in-game items.
  2. You can buy/sell/auction Pokemon X/Y in-game content (eg. items, EV trained Pokemon, etc).
  3. You can buy/sell services such as EV training and IV breeding (eg. Pokemon - IV Breeding shop)
  4. You can host your own raffle like me.
  5. You can participate in official contests to win Play Coins (eg. Pokemon contests, AC:NL contests, etc).
  6. You can host your own contest and give away Play Coins as the reward.
  7. You can create your own Graphic Design shop and tackle requests in exchange for Play Coins.
  8. And a lot more by being creative.
About Prefixes :

The Nookling Junction forum at 3DS Pedia takes advantage of a feature called "Prefixes" to organize threads inside of the forum. When creating a new thread, you have the option of using a prefix.

View attachment 9

Screenshot: Hover over "No prefix" and select the prefix that you wish to use.

If you have any questions, please ask and I will try my best to answer them, :)
If i am opening a pokemon shop to sell my pokemons how will i send it to the buyer

Pokémons are sent through trades. You exchange FC, they send you a random pokémon in exchange for the one they paid for.

how can we close a shop in nookling junction

Reactions: Teresa2011
Go to your shop in the Nookling Junction> Go to thread tools> Make a poll and you'll have the option to close the poll after a selected amount of days> Select 0 days. Happy to help:thumbsup:!

how can we close a shop in nookling junction
I have no idea, but I still don't understand why they keep deleting my thread and my blog

Back