Welcome To Nookling Junction - Home of Play Coins

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
How come some contest are locked for me

If you mean the "head-it" one for example, when before the title it says "CLOSED", it means it's over. Contests can't run forever you know. Just find another one. There are many contests currently open. As for 2-3 lines answer, I mean something like this:
If you're selling them in bulk, they'll have to be sold at a set price (I think it's 1-2 PC depending on the Pokemon).

Responded to your PM so let's talk there.

This page should explain what you need to know - http://forum.3dspedia.com/pages/play-coins-for-eshop-codes/

Basically make quality posts in the discussion forums and you'll earn Play Coins. Make sure the posts aren't short and contributes to the topic, but read the forum rules and the Play Coin rules.

O ok I'll try again then thank if I get any coins I'll tell u give u some

O ok I'll try again then thank if I get any coins I'll tell u give u some
If you want to get lots of play coins, you can always open up shop in the Nookling Junction and sell in game items to the other pedians!

Um how do I open shop then I would really like to do that

What do u mean in game items

Plz tell me
I reallllllllllly want to open a shop

Last edited by a moderator:
Say for example you have Pokemon X, you can either sell some Pokemon you have (competitive or Legendaries mostly), items (eg: Master Balls, Life Orbs, etc.) or something else. If you have some play coins, then you can make a thread where you accept challenges from others and you wage some PC, say 2-3. To open up shop, just make a thread in the Nookling Junction. Go here and just hit the big "Post New Thread" button in the direction bar at the top! Then just add a desrciption and you are good to go!

PS: Don't double post, simply edit your previous post if possible (can't edit a post after 24 hours), as double posting is considered bad and annoying. It is also practically against the rules in forums that contribute towards your post count.

Reactions: Mikaya
So how do I give the customer there Pokemon or ball

I have Pokemon x and omega ruby pokemon can I sell all my pokemon

Last edited by a moderator:
You can sell anything you want (from any game!), but it's rare for non-Legendary/Competitive/Shiny Pokemon to be sold. To give the Pokemon or item, simply add each other in your friend lists and then trade in-game.

I'm confused plz help me

I making a shop were u can buy a pokmon if I have that pokmon I just don't get how they would get the pokmon.....

I making a shop were u can buy a pokmon if I have that pokmon I just don't get how they would get the pokmon.....
Sorry to do it like this, but there was no other way! You exchange 3DS friend codes, then you both go online at an appointed time and then you use this to give them the item or Pokemon!

Are you allowed to sell AC:NL villagers in boxes in exchange for play coins? If so, is there a way to find a recommended price?

Last edited:
Are you allowed to sell AC:NL villagers in boxes in exchange for play coins? If so, is there a way to find a recommended price?
Yeah, of course it's allowed :3. You could search the forum if anyone has sold villagers before. I don't think anyone has :/ I would estimate around 5-20 pc but it's up to you entirely.

Yeah, of course it's allowed :3. You could search the forum if anyone has sold villagers before. I don't think anyone has :/ I would estimate around 5-20 pc but it's up to you entirely.
How do I get play coins?

How do I get play coins?
You have the ability to earn them by making quality posts in the discussion forums. ~

Reactions: susanooman and Mikaya
I have a question.why cant we get 10$ eshop cards because they are sold in stores.

Is it fine if I make a PMD Series rescue store?
Like, if someone needs a rescue they specify if they have the NA or EU version of the game and send the Rescue Code.
I rescue them and send them an A-OK mail, and they pay PC according to the dungeon, floor rescued, game version(like Blue Rescue Team or Explorers of Sky), and if the version is NA or EU. This spans from GBA(Red Rescue Team) to DS(Blue Rescue Team and the "Explorers" series), and to 3DS(Gates to Infinity and Super Mystery Dungeon).

How can i sell pokemon?

Back