What´s Your Favorite Song Of The Legend Of Zelda Series?

• Thread starter 3lectroSp3ctro
  • Start date
I love the legend of Zelda music. I hate to have to pick just one so I'll list my top 2.
1. Song of Healing, by far one of my most favorite Zelda songs the remixes of it are great but even the ocarina version of it is fantastic..
2. Sanctuary, the music you hear in the Sanctuary in both a link to the past and a link between worlds is great, though I must say the newer version of it is best.
Most of the music is great but these two are the greatest of the great.

For me, absolutely, indefinitely...... the Hyrule Field Theme (my favorite version being Hyrule Field 2 from A Link Between Worlds)!
Take a listen...

Now let's be honest, Song of Storms, Time, and Zelda's lullaby are pretty good. Now i know not many people are fans of skyward sword but the song of the hero is pretty good, and fairy fountain music is also great.

Lorule field (link between worlds
Deku palace (majoras mask)
Stone tower (majoras mask
Potion shop (also majoras mask)
Gerudo Valley (Ocarina of time)
Hyrule field (twilight princess & Ocarina)
Dragon roost island (wind waker)
Song of Healing (majoras mask)
Minuet of the forest (Ocarina) love this one

And of course... Hyrule Castle (link ttp and bw)

Also just an FYI, the potion shop music from MM is also from OOT. As I'm sure you remember the potion shop is run by the two witches. Well these witches were also the boss of the spirit temple, and the song that plays in the shop is the same song that plays when you fight them in OOT. Coincidence? I think not!

yeah, it was a while since i played ocarina and thus i didnt remember it was Twinrovas theme. I thought it was made exclusively for majoras mask since it sounded so similar to other tracks.

I like their theme because it sounds so cool when using stereo sound...

I love the Trailer Theme for Breath of the Wild, the Main Theme for Breath of the Wild, Vah Ruta from Breath of the Wild, the Main Theme from Wind Waker, Outset Island from Wind Waker, Dragon Roost Island form Wind Waker, Molgera from Wind Waker, and Ganondorf from Wind Waker, just to name a few...:dead:

Back