What age you got your 1st game on a Gameboy?

• Thread starter .:*Alex*:.
  • Start date
.:*Alex*:.

.:*Alex*:.

(*) I want a battle! (*)
Towns Folk
What age do you got your first game?
My 1st game was Super Mario World! It was a really fun game.
You should buy it in the eShop (On Wii U!)
It was created in 1990-1991 and stills a really good game!
Now you! What age do you got your first game??
Oh yes! I didn't say my age! 8 or 9? Not sure!
:);):);) !

When I was seven I got my first Gameboy advance special, along with super Mario bros 3. That was the first game I ever played. Later I also got a game called pokemon mystery Dungeon red rescue team, and I have many memories of me playing it. I wish seven years olds today could experience Gameboys instead of iphones and ipads.

Depends of which GameBoy you're talking about.
If it's about the Gameboy Color, I got my first game (Pokémon Silver) at 4.
If it's about the Gameboy Advance, my first GBA game was Pokémon LeafGreen, and I got when I was 6.

I got my first game which was Pokémon Gold at the age of 5. It was a good game. :D

I got my first game which was Pokémon Gold at the age of 5. It was a good game. :D
Since the first system I got was a Gameboy advance special, I never got to play pokemon red, blue, gold, silver, or Crystal. I managed to get pokemon HeartGold for the ds years later, and that left me with Jotho being my second favorite generation, and Totodile being my favorite pokemon of all time.

What age do you got your first game?
My 1st game was Super Mario World! It was a really fun game.
You should buy it in the eShop (On Wii U!)
It was created in 1990-1991 and stills a really good game!
Now you! What age do you got your first game??
Oh yes! I didn't say my age! 8 or 9? Not sure!
:);):);) !
What was your first Gameboy game? I know Super Mario World was not a Gameboy game, but was a SNES game. And I was 9 when I got my first Gameboy/game, it was Tetris and it came with the Gameboy.

Since the first system I got was a Gameboy advance special, I never got to play pokemon red, blue, gold, silver, or Crystal. I managed to get pokemon HeartGold for the ds years later, and that left me with Jotho being my second favorite generation, and Totodile being my favorite pokemon of all time.
That's good. Totodile is a good Pokémon but my favourite Pokémon is Pikachu. Its so cute <3

I was 2 and the game was a bundle of a bunch of oldskool mario games, like Mr Game and Watch and little donkey kong saving his brother Donkey Kong from mario, and mario vs donkey in ghost game (really liked it)

Around 5 I guess. It was a 20 in 1 game or something, or maybe some pokemon game for a GameBoy Colour.
I played my cousin's original Gameboy before that though.

Hard to tell since I have a few GB games however my first was Pokemon Blue and that has been out in 1998. Not that old unless you call me old as far as GB games go.

I think I got my first gameboy when I was like 5 or six. It was the first Gameboy. You know, the big fat gray one when purplish buttons. It didn't have color, but it was still fun to play. I even had this weird Yogi Bear game that was really fun. Also had Mario and that took up most of my time.

Didn't own a GB/GBC, but I did get a GBA eventually. I'd say I was around 10-12 years old, and I got Super Mario Advance. :)

Awesome :3

i got mine at 6 or 7 years old.

well i had the gameboy color and i got it when i was 4 and i was never into video games until i played Halo at a friends years later

My first game was Pokémon Snap for the n64.

Pokemon Crystal, a friend never played it back then so he let me have it.

I am old, I got a Gameboy for christmas when I was 8 and it had Tetris in the box. Someone had also bought me Double Dragon as they had seen me coveting it on somebody elses console previously (the gameboy version was completely different). I was a bit gutted as I had wanted a Game Gear (I soon changed my mind).
The first I bought (with saved up pocket money) was Super Mario Land.... still a favourite even today

I was 8 when I played pokemon ruby on a emulator

I was 4 or so, I played Pokemon Gold on a Pikachu GBC <3 good times, that GBC no longer works, but I still play GBA SP.

Back