What Are You Currently Watching?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
@Sky Well parcs and rec is on netflix as well. I would highly recommend it. It's basically the office type show where they have a camera crew follow the people who work at a small town parks and recreational department. Good characters, good cast (Amy Poehler, Nick Offerman, Chris Pratt, Aubrey Plaza etc) and funny jokes.

I don't have netflix lol. I also don't think that is on UK netflix anyway.

I heard it was a good show tho, it's been on my list to watch for a bit now.

Interesting... at least in the US the office is on netflix so I figured that is what you watched it on. Is it on hulu or something in the UK?

Interesting... at least in the US the office is on netflix so I figured that is what you watched it on. Is it on hulu or something in the UK?

heh, try something that's not a subscription service xD

oh I have no idea. I mean you could probably find the episodes somewhere online if you wanted to. I know I've got some friends episodes free online.

oh I have no idea. I mean you could probably find the episodes somewhere online if you wanted to. I know I've got some friends episodes free online.

Ye, I can find them lol. Just need time to watch it.

A Netflix series called You. Really interesting so far. Season 2's first episode caught me off-guard :panda:

My mom read that book lol @Marc . Has some messed up stuff

Reactions: Marc
I'm currently watching "the fresh prince of bel-air". im waiting for new "rick and morty" episodes and new"brooklyn 99" episodes.

i like this

im currently watching a lot XD , but now startrek picard and proyect blue book

Puppy pals with kids lol:)

For the past 3 days ive been watching animators and building up hype for the arrival of my drawing tablet

Back