What Are You Currently Watching?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
I'm watching Masha and the Bear, which is pretty enjoyable and quite funny at times. At first I watched one when it was broadcasted on local TV with Russian audio and Indonesian subs in it, but recently I find myself watching Chinese dub in a certain streaming site after unexpectedly discovering that the dub exists.

Last edited:
I have been switching between Limitless and White Collar on Netflix.

I just finished watching the first episode of The Last Ship. Unfortunately since it's an obscure US show, Sky only has the first episode on the store, so I'll have to try and find the rest. From the first episode though, it's really good. It's about this US navy ship that goes out for a weapons test but has a couple of scientists on board who are examining birds. Later on in the episode it's found that the scientists are actually studying the birds because they're carriers of this virus which has infected about 80% of the world and caused a global pandemic.

It's also got Michael Bay's hand on it, so there's explosions and all sorts in it which is great.

I've been watching this show called Channel Zero on SyFy. It's a series that follows the Candle Cove creepypasta. Only two episodes in but it's got me hooked into the story. If you're into horror/creepy, check it out!

I've been watching Pokemon Sun and Moon Series and it's really great you should watch it ,it comes out in Disney XD every day ,but they are repeated episodes the new ones come out every Saturday ,but not sometimes because either a new show comes out or a a movie if you have Pokemon Sun and Moon you'll love the anime too I already passed all of Sun and Moon ,but the anime is so behind Ash is still in Melemele Island he's about to Akala Island and ever since gym badges got replaced by trials on the 7th gen Ash hasn't even tried some trials most of the episodes are about some character in the show.

Supernatural Tv Show. I personally have been waiting to see a show based on spooky plots and this show delivers. Supernatural is somewhat endearing in that the main characters (the only ones who will be recurring) are brothers, however, the writing makes the characters more believable. They are different from each other, each with their own take on life and things that are not typical. I think as the show goes on it will continue to get better,though it is great now.

Reactions: Furyofthestorm78
Let's & Go. It's the anime where everyone are racing with their Mini 4WD toy cars like Magnum and Sonic. I still remember when it was very popular when I was a kid, to the point it started the trend of Mini 4WD racing in my country and in some others. So recently I'm watching some episodes of it for some good nostalgia.

Star Trek I started with Next Gen then moved on to Voyager and I'm currently on Original Series I love this show with it's neat Sci-fi Universe, using lots of cool science, and making me think about stigmas and moral dilemmas

Reactions: Furyofthestorm78
"The fresh Prince of Bel-air". So funny.

The Grand Tour S2

New season, they're based in England now, and the trailer in the first ep already looks fantastic.

Merlin, just started, and wow, what an amazing show.

The Seven Deadly Sins, this is probably now my favorite anime! Thanks @Marc for the suggestion! :D

Reactions: Marc
Getting back into Fullmetal Alchemist again, for the third time. (Figures Brotherhood's sorta the same as the original series, so I'm running with that one.)

I'm currently watching both Castle Rock and second season of The Man in the High Castle.

Fairy Tail. I’m kinda late to the party, but s far, it’s one of my favorite animes to date.

Ive been watchign FREINDS recently and I gotta say its just an awesome show and i just cant put it down. Its honestly not incredibly funny and ive had very few laugh out loud moments however it does chill me out a lot and binging it is just incredibly relaxing.
I can sit and get lost in the world of this fun group of average american friends.
I gotta say that while it may not be the best show out there, it definetly is one of my favourites and is really different from most other shows out there.

The Office (US). First time watching through it, bloody good show.

@Sky Honestly I think that show is a little overrated. I don't think it's a bad show per say but that show seems to have such a cult following it's a little crazy. Like it's a good show but I feel like other types of show in that same style are better. Parks and Rec and 30 rock are both in the same kind of style in the office and I personally like them more. Parks and Rec has way better characters than the office and the humor is solely based off of how the characters react in the situations their put into. The office has a few great characters... but that's about it. All the major characters in parks and rec are really nice and fleshed out. And again since the humor is based off of how the characters react in different situations, the humor comes across nicely too. 30 rock is honestly just funnier too. So yeah... not a bad show just a bit overrated.

@Sky Honestly I think that show is a little overrated. I don't think it's a bad show per say but that show seems to have such a cult following it's a little crazy. Like it's a good show but I feel like other types of show in that same style are better. Parks and Rec and 30 rock are both in the same kind of style in the office and I personally like them more. Parks and Rec has way better characters than the office and the humor is solely based off of how the characters react in the situations their put into. The office has a few great characters... but that's about it. All the major characters in parks and rec are really nice and fleshed out. And again since the humor is based off of how the characters react in different situations, the humor comes across nicely too. 30 rock is honestly just funnier too. So yeah... not a bad show just a bit overrated.

Yeah it's far from the best show, and there's certainly some bits in it that haven't really aged well, but at the same time that is part of it's humour. I've never watched parks and rec or the other show though,

@Sky Well parcs and rec is on netflix as well. I would highly recommend it. It's basically the office type show where they have a camera crew follow the people who work at a small town parks and recreational department. Good characters, good cast (Amy Poehler, Nick Offerman, Chris Pratt, Aubrey Plaza etc) and funny jokes.

Back