What Are You Currently Watching?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
I watched Jobs on Netflix the other day, I really liked it! It was extremely similar to The Social Network, but that's a good thing in my eyes.

As for what I have in the background while I play games, I currently watch Bobs Burgers. :3

I watched Jobs on Netflix the other day, I really liked it! It was extremely similar to The Social Network, but that's a good thing in my eyes.

As for what I have in the background while I play games, I currently watch Bobs Burgers. :3
People actually watch Bob's Burgers :eek: I thought no one watched it, when I see it on Adult Swim I change it, lol.

People actually watch Bob's Burgers :eek: I thought no one watched it, when I see it on Adult Swim I change it, lol.

Eh, it's decent. I guess more than enough people watch it because it has 4 seasons and counting.

Impractical Jokers.

Tomorrow I'm going to the cinema with my friend and we are watching captain America winter soldier

My Little Pony

The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3, I downloaded the entire series, and it's better than I expected.

The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3, I downloaded the entire series, and it's better than I expected.
I watched that and the Super mario super show, I loved the live action segments, they were funny

My Little Pony
Your a brony? Cool

Last edited by a moderator:
Catfish: The TV show. Some stories are so shocking...

Just finished "3 Days to Kill" some minutes ago :

Must watch for those action movie lovers, :woot:

Last movie I saw was Godzilla. Not really as great as everyone made it out to be, but it was still pretty good.

Started to watch AoT.

i am watching the pokemon movies

Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares. This guy is hilarious. ;)

I know I'm slow on these movies, finally got a chance to watch it, and I must say it was AMAZING!

Reactions: Marc
I am currently watching Love & Basketball. It's a movie.

In anime, I'm currently watching Shakugan no Shana. @Memento Mori has kindly acted as the, "Hey, I know about this anime too!" guy here :) I finished episode 9.

In terms of movies, I watched 'Predator', 'Commando' and 'True Lies' with Mummy these days. As I tell everyone in the shoutbox, Arnie looks like my favourite teacher so I love his movies unconditionally :p

Currently watching Air Gear. Its like the 3rd time I'm watching it :p

Regular Show; I'm trying to catch up on Season 4.

Back