What Are You Doing For Halloween?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Some people dress up and give candy at the door.. Some people go to Halloween parties... Some people even go trick or treating. What are you planning to do for Halloween? (October 31st)

Reactions: Samster
It isn't celebrated in my country, so nothing, sadly.

It isn't celebrated in my country, so nothing, sadly.

Same thing here. Some people will celebrate with a party or something, but nothing special.

It's celebrated in my country. (U.S.A.) I'm either going to pass out candy and/or do some pranks on people during the night. :D Trick or treat...

I'm probably gonna go out with some of my friends this year... maybe not though because I usually hate going out.

Most likely gonna hand out candy to the little demons.
My neighbors have a little haunted house going on. So I'll be dressing up as well.

Reactions: Duffy
Most likely gonna hand out candy to the little demons.
My neighbors have a little haunted house going on. So I'll be dressing up as well.
OOh! I haven't been to a haunted house in so long!

Halloween is my favorite time of the year! I'd love to go to some haunted houses or something, but I'll probably end up staying home and giving out candy. There are a ton of kids on my block so I'll make sure they get a proper trick-or-treating this year.

I may or may not go trick or treating this year... But its for the candy isn't it?

Reactions: Duffy
I may or may not go trick or treating this year... But its for the c.andy isn't it?
Of course it is! Candy is one of the best parts of the holiday! I mean everyone needs their sweets. The candy is always so cool to me as a kid because I never knew what I was gonna get. Could be any type of candy.

Maybe ill go to a corn maze.

Ooh corn mazes are very fun. I really like them. Don't get too lost if you do go.

Eat candy and probably study.

Although my friends tend to go out even at my age (young adult), I will not be going out this year. Unless my girlfriend drags me along either Trick or Treating, or to a party. Other than that, I plan on a bit of decorating, and handing out candy to all the spooky little ones!

Get free chocolate

Reactions: Marc
Well, since 1) Halloween still isn't a big thing in my country and 2) it's gonna be on a Wednesday :dead: I think I'll spend most of the day working! :banghead:

I'm probably gonna be working ;)

Yep probably everyone will be working on halloween. Always happens unless it falls on a Saturday or Sunday.

Back