What Are You Doing For Halloween?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
My favourite thing to do for Halloween is making a costume :D (Oh, and then there's the candy...)
I don't have an amazing one this year, but I'll still enjoying decorating and probably go out to a party for All Hallows' Eve :vamp:

You can't forget the candy. If there wasn't candy no one would know or care!

Half of the time I just stay home and not do anything.

Pull together an “easy” costume and get some candy

Pull together an “easy” costume and get some candy

How easy? Is it just a dollar store mask and call it a day? Or is it a bit more... Better?

I might dress up as L because it takes no skill to cosplay him and I'll either be working or handing out candy.

I might dress up as L because it takes no skill to cosplay him and I'll either be working or handing out candy.

That would be a cool cosplay! You'll probably be working AND handing out candy lol.

Dress up in a costume and take kids around to a few houses trick or treating.
I usually dress up in a witch or vampire outfit as I own quite alot of gothic style dresses.
This year I plan to make a costume in the style of Loki from Thor/Avengers.

Turn off the lights and hide

Oh! I'm gonna trick or treat, pass out candy, and dress up! I'm gonna be Connor Murphy and I'm really hoping I can find an Evan <3

gonna chill at my house or go hang out with some friends, then go get lots of candy in the following days when its on sale bcuz Halloween is over

yep that on sale Halloween candy is awesome. Basically a halloween after halloween.

Step 1: Get free candy
Step 2:Have fun all night long
Step 3: Get to the grocery store the day after Halloween to get even more candy on sale

Reactions: Alegria
You basically have no choice but to get more from the store the next day because all your halloween candy you get from trick or treating is gone pretty quickly.

Reactions: Samster
I'll probably buy some candy and watch a random horror movie like every year.
And I see I'm not the only one who goes buying candies on sale the following day, good!

Reactions: Alegria and Marc
I'll probably buy some candy and watch a random horror movie like every year.
And I see I'm not the only one who goes buying candies on sale the following day, good!
Haha I think everyone buys on sale candy the next. Its really cheap!

Reactions: Alegria
I'm gonna dress up and go to Calgary red deer or carstairs

I'm not going to do anything. Halloween isn't really celebrated here...

My family doesn't celebrate it and neither do I. All we do is go to the walmart kit kat and oreo section, and buy some.
Then I just go home and I eat that for like the next 3 months.

I never found anything about the candy aspect that exciting either. To me candy isn't much special, I mean it's tasty and all but not worth going out and walking around for. Also my friends don't celebrate it so that might be a big contributing factor as well.
And I mean, it's unhealthy, so at least I'm not getting as many downsides?

My family doesn't celebrate it and neither do I. All we do is go to the walmart kit kat and oreo section, and buy some.
Then I just go home and I eat that for like the next 3 months.

I never found anything about the candy aspect that exciting either. To me candy isn't much special, I mean it's tasty and all but not worth going out and walking around for. Also my friends don't celebrate it so that might be a big contributing factor as well.
And I mean, it's unhealthy, so at least I'm not getting as many downsides?
I only go for the free chocolate

Back