What are you doing right now?

• Thread starter Icemario
  • Start date
Icemario

Icemario

Lady Lyndis
Towns Folk
Besides posting here, what are you doing right now?

Currently, I'm posting here catching up on all the new introduction threads and watching the DS remake of the original Fire Emblem.

Making a competitive Poke for myself. I need to chain breed though and I don't know how my IVs/natures will turn out.

i am waiting for dinner. my mom is making tacos :)

I'm watching Pusheen the Cat gifs. :cat:

tumblr_lidxeme7yu1qhy6c9o1_400.gif

Just woke up, listening to music and thinking about finishing some EV training work in Pokemon Y :headphone:

Reactions: 18
I'm sitting here lonely at a table, listening to rain.

sitting in bed, getting ready to watch a movie.

i was jut playing super mario land 2 and now i am posting on here

I am sadly trying to start writing part of a summer English assignment :(

Listening to random K-ON songs.

Breathing. Need I say more? :D

Reactions: Mikaya
Just posting on a couple of forums (that's what I do best :p) and chatting on Skype. Yup, not very interesting at all. xD

I'm just here staring blankly at my computer screen showing a topic with a stalker question that asks "what are you doing right now?". I think to myself, contemplating whether I should answer the question or run away from my monitor in fear. :bag:

Reactions: Kyubey and 18
I'm just checking email and watching a couple of Let's Plays. Not terribly interesting (or productive).

Reactions: 423
Well, trying to do my best to (finally) beat an Extra Stage from a Touhou game, or trying to beat Touhou 12 in Normal.
Oh wait, I'm not doing that right now, since I'm on 3DSPedia.

Posting, listening to F-Zero and a hailstorm, getting Pokemon to breed for my shop, breathing, thinking, and typing, and clicking, and pausing as I type with one hand...

I'm checking my email while listening to rock ballads and other songs that touchy people cry listening to. :panda:

I'm playing mario kart 8 right now, watching some YouTube videos (Mainly PokeYoutubers) checking 3dspedia of course :p
And I'm in a skype chat. Yup that's life for me busy busy busy

Posting on this website.

Checking the internet even though I should be going to bed.

Back