What are you doing right now?

• Thread starter Icemario
  • Start date
Just finished hitting up a bunch of yard sales. Now I'm waiting for lunch! :D

On day shift, but as it's a Bank Holiday, there's no one on site so that can only mean one thing...2 hours of patrols and 10 hours of 3DS :D

Kokoro Connect

Patiently waiting for the next episode of Naruto Shuppuden since it's Thursday.

Impatiently waiting for my ride to therapy since it is Thursday. If it's gonna be an hour early that I get there I want to get it over with.

Just using my computer right now, but 3 minutes ago I was picking oranges while holding my 2 year old niece.

Reactions: 18
Just using my computer right now, but 3 minutes ago I was picking oranges while holding my 2 year old niece.
awe how cute uncle marc and his niece

looking for spirits for a new request

Last edited:
Reactions: 18 and Marc
I'm reading a review of Robert Plant's new album, and while I'm looking forward to the album, I'm thinking that the reviewer is an idiot for saying it's better than the album Led Zeppelin would make in modern times.

Oh, and I'm thinking of starting a blog to review music as well as video games. Rock'n'Roll Pedia? :p

I am reading the response of this thread :3 Hehehe you would have never guessed I would have said that :D

Reactions: 18
Looking for new avatars, :hilarious: I ain't finding anything good.

Doing Physics homework.

waiting on someone to post me back about something important.

Preparing for school tomorrow, trying to make a more competitive team for X/Y but I also want to breed some competitive pokes for Or/AS but I'm actually p tired rn, I really should be resting but Im really frustrasted ugh I hate mondays >_> I wish we had cards every quarter to have a day we could just skip school without consequences

Just got back from playing football/ soccer

I'm thinking of what to do next

Avoiding my homework.
I don't want to do quadratic functions.
So I'm just sitting here on 3DSPedia. I may watch some American Horror Story though, my friend keeps bugging me too. :p

Doing my assignment on hydrological modelling (rainfall-runoff model), it is super boring with thousands of stats!
I have to write 750 words about it and god, it worth 50% of the course! It is due this Thursday but I just want to procrastinate.

My exams are coming up too so I have to start revising for them now!

I'm eating Hot Cheetos with no drinks, no nothing. I'm literally crying right now lol

I'm watching today's Direct :

Back