• #1,530
Avantasia - Alchemy

• #1,531
The Classic Crime: Beautiful Darkside

• #1,532
Rabbit Junk - T Minus Everything

• #1,533

• #1,534
Heard this one from SomeOrdinaryGamers Clip over "Vegan Teacher".

• #1,535
Wine From Tears - Silence No More

I've really been getting into gothic doom and death metal recently, with a little spillover into other genres such as black and extreme progressive, recently. Songs like the above have a kind of charm that can only be described as morbidly beautiful. Other bands I've been getting into include Draconian, Dominia and Ne Obliviscaris... Dominia in particular have some really beautiful melodies.

A little Insomnium, too, they remind me of Belzebubs.

• #1,536
Aether Realm - The Sun, the Moon, the Star

• #1,537
What you are about to hear is one of my favorite genres. It features melancholy music with one of my favorite groups of my high school years. Also it's Alpharad's outro. Also it's about a breakup. We aren't going to be shut down from our past. We are going to move on. We will inspire the generation of tech and entertainment. When someone asks you how much more can you take of the daily RPG grind tell them you want to fight that NPC one more time.
And then listen to this one more time.

• #1,538
I Am I - Silent Genocide

After the dream I had last nigh where this band came up for the first time in years, I decided to listen to one of my old favourite songs. It's just as good as I remembered. Shame I ever forgot about this, it's really good.

No wonder it was one of my old favourites.

• #1,539
If you get nightmares from this song it's not my fault

• #1,540
Foo Fighters - Best Of You (Official Music Video) - YouTube
This song is really good. It repeats itself in an angsty way and portrays the fact that people get cheated on or get taken advantage of. And in turn when you realize it you overcoming that problem makes it turn out to show up as the best of yourself. Maybe you were born to resist.

Back