What are you passionate about (sports,video games,games like chess and more)

• Thread starter xmenpkmntrainer
  • Start date
xmenpkmntrainer

xmenpkmntrainer

Wielder of the 3DS!
Towns Folk
I am passionate about skiing I love it, it's all I think about and it's all I want to do is ski thankfully the hot country I live in built an indoor ski resort, I love skiing so much I taught myself how to do grinds, jumps and how to do things like ksi backwards and ski while literally sitting on the skis, so what are you passionate about and how good are you at it?

I am passionate as hell about Mortal Kombat. I think I am a good player (wins 385, losses 102). It took me forever to create a 10 hit kombo, but now I am enjoying the fruits of my labor.

Reactions: xmenpkmntrainer
I am passionate as hell about Mortal Kombat. I think I am a good player (wins 385, losses 102). It took me forever to create a 10 hit kombo, but now I am enjoying the fruits of my labor.
Cool, I've never played mortal combat, to violent for me

Reactions: 3dsatackman and QuanChi
Video games of course, but specifically of late is indie game developers. I really enjoy being able to spread the word on all the great projects coming out of the indie scene. Imagination can more than make up for a small budget.

Cool, I've never played mortal combat, to violent for me

It is at first. If you keep on playing, though, you get used to the violence very quickly.

im passionate about horse riding :p I've got this huge big horse that always ttys to buck me off (before) and I'm one of the few riders that can ride him and get him to canter at will :p I'm starting show jumping :p
im also passionate about my grades :p i like to get 100 % and love the feeling :p
and lastly I'm passionate about fishing and hunting :p i don't like killing the animals but i love the feeling when you've got a huge fish on the line and its fighting you :p and i love pretending I'm a ninja with the shot gun or bow
(prefer hunting with those :p) and theres a lot more but i dare not list it down :p

I'm passionate about my goal in life.

I guess everyone is, though.

Sorry about any spelling/grammar mistakes I was using my phone to type the first post.

I am passionate about Helping people:) I love going out of my way to help others in need and with even simple tasks if they find their having difficulty. It's a lovely feeling seeing the smiles on their faces after helping them and how grateful they are after makes me happy knowing i help out:cat:

Reactions: Reece and xmenpkmntrainer
I am really passionate about strategy, like mind games, etc. I also really enjoy making people happy :cat:, I also am really passionate about creating

Reactions: Eevee, POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST and xmenpkmntrainer
I am really passionate about strategy, like mind games, etc. I also really enjoy making people happy :cat:, I also am really passionate about creating
haha same :p
hard core , strategy and mind games :p i love them especially when you are against a real opponent like in chess and stuff like that :p

Reactions: milesose
Video games. But other than that, Art in general. I like drawing and making pieces of art. I have a creative mind. =3

I am passionate about Helping people:) I love going out of my way to help others in need and with even simple tasks if they find their having difficulty. It's a lovely feeling seeing the smiles on their faces after helping them and how grateful they are after makes me happy knowing i help out:cat:
Animal Crossing would be a good game for you, then. :p

Valkyria Chronicles II! I'm mad about this video game. This beautiful, vastly underappreciated video game that changed my life. :p But yeah, I did care extremely about the characters, fell in love with one of them (Anisette! :D) :p and over three and a half years I've collected anything I have found about it, especially fan art. Lots of fan art, even though this game is not the most famous and mostly people who talk about it say stuff like, "Why couldn't it be on the PS3, boo hoo," and whatnot. I've also collected soundtracks, bought the Japanese version of the game just for the heck of owning it and I wished desperately that the mangas would get localized (and to my joy, the Aliasse's Blue Flame manga got a fan translation).
I used to talk about it all the time on GameSpot and it became so that whenever someone mentioned the Valkyria Chronicles series I'd get mentioned alongside almost every time. An epic, amazing, moving, addicting game. I can't count the number of times I've played it through and I've never gotten even slightly tired of it.

Valkyria Chronicles II! I'm mad about this video game. This beautiful, vastly underappreciated video game that changed my life. :p But yeah, I did care extremely about the characters, fell in love with one of them (Anisette! :D) :p and over three and a half years I've collected anything I have found about it, especially fan art. Lots of fan art, even though this game is not the most famous and mostly people who talk about it say stuff like, "Why couldn't it be on the PS3, boo hoo," and whatnot. I've also collected soundtracks, bought the Japanese version of the game just for the heck of owning it and I wished desperately that the mangas would get localized (and to my joy, the Aliasse's Blue Flame manga got a fan translation).
I used to talk about it all the time on GameSpot and it became so that whenever someone mentioned the Valkyria Chronicles series I'd get mentioned alongside almost every time. An epic, amazing, moving, addicting game. I can't count the number of times I've played it through and I've never gotten even slightly tired of it.
Wow sounds interesting I think I'll try it!

I'm passionate about playing sports ( football and cricket) with my friends. I also like playing chess ( I'm looking around my area for any chess clubs to join).

I'm passionate about hunting. That moment when you see what you're looking for walk into your line of sight is really tense, but once you let go (I'm a bow hunter, I don't squeeze triggers, I release arrows :p) and make a kill, it all becomes satisfaction.

Also, I'm passionate about flying, its just amazing to be able to do it, you should try it sometime.

Last, but not least, is football. 'Cause, y'know, I'm a Texan xD

I'm passionate about hunting. That moment when you see what you're looking for walk into your line of sight is really tense, but once you let go (I'm a bow hunter, I don't squeeze triggers, I release arrows :p) and make a kill, it all becomes satisfaction.

Also, I'm passionate about flying, its just amazing to be able to do it, you should try it sometime.

Last, but not least, is football. 'Cause, y'know, I'm a Texan xD
I'm a Texan too ;) I was born in Dallas and lived there for a while who do you support? I support the cowboys and I enjoy hunting too my dad enjoys it a lot him and my uncle both did a lot of hunting befor I was born. I'm more of a gun hunter but I also like using a bow it's fun but I'm not very good with a bow

I'm passionate about playing sports ( football and cricket) with my friends. I also like playing chess ( I'm looking around my area for any chess clubs to join).
I love chess I played It a lot back when I was in the 3rd-4th grade

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Iridium Winter
i love video games :p collecting stuff, sports, my family ect. and this site :)

I'm a Texan too ;) I was born in Dallas and lived there for a while who do you support? I support the cowboys and I enjoy hunting too my dad enjoys it a lot him and my uncle both did a lot of hunting befor I was born. I'm more of a gun hunter but I also like using a bow it's fun but I'm not very good with a bow
Nice, I live in Houston, so, Go Texans xD, but yeah, I probably only became good with a bow 'cause I've been shooting targets with em ever since I was like 7.

Back