What are you passionate about (sports,video games,games like chess and more)

• Thread starter xmenpkmntrainer
  • Start date
Nice, I live in Houston, so, Go Texans xD, but yeah, I probably only became good with a bow 'cause I've been shooting targets with em ever since I was like 7.
Nice you must be amazing with a bow! I actually started target practice with a gun at that age, my dad thinks every guy needs to know how to use gun, but my mom disagrees and when my dad says use a gun he means no how to hunt with one not use it as a form of self defense.

Reactions: Iridium Winter and 3dsatackman
I love chess I played It a lot back when I was in the 3rd-4th grade

That's cool. We should have a game of chess sometime.

Nice, I live in Houston, so, Go Texans xD, but yeah, I probably only became good with a bow 'cause I've been shooting targets with em ever since I was like 7.
I swear, we have so much in common. I started shooting with the bow when I was 8, and I got really good at it.
Anyways, I am passionate about sports like boxing, swimming, soccer and video games.

Reactions: Iridium Winter
I'm passionate about my sports cross country and track! I'm also passionate about making films!

I am passionate of sports like basketball and football but it's more for the basketball and i like video games as the genre of shooting,adventure,action and dating sim

I know it sounds lame but I'm passionate about learning :x

I've always enjoyed school and I honestly just really love learning about a variety of topics and really I just want to keep learning things for the rest of my life and pursue a career in education so I can continue to be in a learning environment. It feels weird saying this but yeah >.<

I really like watching basketball and baseball. I played those sports as a kid and I always used to watch the games when growing up. I still like watching games whenever I get the chance.

Go Dodgers!

I am very passionate about video games but as you suggested @xmenpkmntrainer, I am also very passionate about chess and I have a chess trophy from a tournament I went to.

Back