What character do you main in Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
Mine would be Greninja, Villager, Little Mac, and Zero Suit Samus, but the Mii Fighter and Pit looks nice too.

Reactions: freezebot
If megaman.exe appears as a costume, i will play hima lot. Greninja looks pure awesome, and i will difinutly take the time to learn him. Plautena as well i will attempt to learn. looks like alot of fun

I would try to play as Little Mac, Ike, and Greninja. Little Mac seems OP but Ike is my main. Greninja also seems really fast, maybe faster than Mac?

i wonder if sonic will actualy be fastest? if he is i will play as him a lot, but if he is the same speed as greninja i most likely wont use him much at all .

In previous games I always end up using Captain Falcon as my beast mode character. I use samus and yoshi as my warm up characters LOL. I tried using pokemon trainer too though cause I like pokemon. Didn't work out too well.

is pokemon trainer going to be in this game i wonder. maybe a surprise announce character. but captain falcon looks cool i actualy have never played a game that he is in though :bag:

is pokemon trainer going to be in this game i wonder. maybe a surprise announce character. but captain falcon looks cool i actualy have never played a game that he is in though :bag:
No, pokemon trainer will not be in this. Any character that had multiple transformations (Ex: Shiek + Zelda, Pokemon Trainer, etc.) are now all separate characters. You can see the current roster of characters at http://www.smashbros.com/us/ and you can see the pic of the days (Monday through Friday) on https://miiverse.nintendo.net/titles/14866558073037299863/14866558073037300685

I'm a bit curious as to hear what character everyone wants to main for the upcoming game and why.
I personally want to main Pac-Man due to the interesting moves we've been shown in his trailer.

Here's a list:
Toon Link: I mained him in Brawl, so i might main him again. :cat:
Megaman: I'm a Megaman fan, ok? Plus, his final smash looks awesome.
Mii Fighter: The gunner, to be specific. Because i like shooting stuff
Pac-Man: He looks like an interesting character :artist:

Reactions: Classic20
Um.. I think we might have one of these on the forum somewhere but since Marc hasn't locked it yet I might as well get some PC from it. My main is Olimar in Project M/Brawl because I found him useful ever since I first played as him and his Up-Smash is clearly OP, plus I like to latch Pikmin on my opponents to kill them as slowly and painfully as possible. In Melee it's anything goes and I've never played the original. As for newcomers I'd say Little Mac is tempting and I'm going to at least analyze everything I can playing as Pac-Man before I consider him to meet my standards.

I would have to say either Ike or Marth, both are great fighters for me, But still have to decide which one I will choose first though, I might go with Marth first though.

I am looking forward to mastering Villager mainly. It going to be very interesting to see what type of moves (other than the ones shown on his trailer) he will have and how you can optimize his move set. He will be one of the Amiibos I buy for the game (Wii U) as well!

Reactions: Malladus, 3dsatackman and Classic20
I will main Pit as he is awesome and he was my main in brawl. i am also going to use fox as my secondary again and i am keen to try out Lady Palutena to test her in battle she looks like she has a awesome move pool.

I'll start off as Samus, but by no means will I stick to one character. I plan to switch between very single one until I find one that suits me. Overall game balance, new items, and new movesets will mean every player is viable again until enough time has passed for players to be able to rank each one.

Reactions: 3dsatackman and Classic20
I'll list them, but BEWARE! This list is subject to potential changes:
Pit: Because I used him a lot in SSBB, and I like his moveset
Robin: Because he seems to have a great moveset, it might be fun to play as him.
Mii (Gunner/Sword one) : Because... I'll be in the game, granting more immersion. Note: It has no relation with this pun.

That's all for now. If you thought I'd leak every character I'll play as, you can now stop reading :).

Little mac is the most interesting charcter for me so far. Also Greninja, but that seems like one of those rack up damage charcters.
So my mains are Little Mac and Greninja.

I'd want to main Link and Kirby, and possibly Robin. Robin's got that whole limited moves thing going on so he's really awesome.

Definitely Robin.

I'm a bit curious as to hear what character everyone wants to main for the upcoming game and why.
I personally want to main Pac-Man due to the interesting moves we've been shown in his trailer.
Uh dude... Pacman...? :p ok I guess that's your choice, but I'll most likely stick to the main I've always had since the first installment, the pick ball of fury! KIRBY! I know a lot of you people think that my main be link or sheik or something Zelda related.. But no, Kirby is the character I've had the most success on since day one. Kirby has amazing powers in his own right and just plays amazingly! I am really hoping he'll be as powerful as he was in ssb64!

Robin, looks like he/she will have a few tricks up their sleeve.

Back