What character do you main in Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
I would probably main Robin since he seems really versatile and could make for some really nice trolling :p He also has a lot of tomes from the actual game.

Zelda will be my main for sure. Mainly because she is one of my favorite characters of any cartoon/animation. I will probably also use Robin because he looks fun to use. Also because I love Fire Emblem Awakening.

So, yeah. Who are your mains, and what do you use to take everyone out? For me, it's SSBB Link. I use his bombs to stun people so I can follow up with my forward A. And when there's a cluster, use my up B (?) to clear everyone away.

My main will probly be megaman or samus

My main will be: Ike, because he's a freaking, although easily manipulated, powerhouse, Martha just because he's fast and generally fun to use, Greninja, since its a brand new ninja pokemon, and.... ROBIN AND LUCINA HYYYYYYYPEEEE

I hope to main Luigi, unless his moves are absolutely terrible like in the previous games. If so, then I'll just play random characters like I have before.

This has been my monthly post, see you all next month!

Reactions: nicklesimba
I'm going for Kirby
It just feels good to fight with him and he's just so funny^^
I also like to try greninja, megaman
I just can't wait till the game comes out!!!

I am going to be using charizard the most. And then megaman then mario, than mii,villager. and after that just whoever i want to atm. but i will use charizard most because he looks cool has cool moves is new ect.

Most likely Shulk will be my main. His moves look useful, and I like sword wielders. A few alternatives will be Robin since I like his magic spells, and Toon Link because I like him in general. But I'll still try them all for their moves and just for fun!

I will probably main in these characters.

Luigi and Meta Night for their Arial fighting style.

Kirby for his movement and copy ability.

I will also try the Mii fighters and Mega Man because they seem interesting and might be good fighters.

I can't wait for the games to come out!

Probably shulk or marth, palutena, Robin and maybe zero suit samus. I need to see how some characters like Little Mac feel before actually deciding though

For me it will probably be Lady Palutena because I am more of a ranged person and she seems perfect for me.
But Two Characters which seem to be a threat to her will probably be Little Mac and Greninija :/

My main character would be dark link,but if he is not present .........i think i will use more link ...adult link
But sometimes i will use kirby to troll everyone hahah XD

@Redend92
screen-6.jpg

He's in.

I really want to use all the Fire Emblem characters. I'm curious as to how Ike will fight. Not really excited for Amarth, because it seems he'll be the same. Robin will be a great character to play as :>

Yeah Robin's blend of ranged magic and swords for close up looks like it could work really well. I'm scared about his recovery though, for some reason the fire emblem smash characters all have pretty poor recovery.

As @Artisan said, "I think we might have one of these on the forum somewhere", but since everyone has been keeping this one lively, I shall post who I'm playing with in Super Smash Bros. (for Wii U and 3DS).

I'm definitely gonna main with Rosalina & Luma! I loved her ever since she made her debut appearance in Super Mario Galaxy, her moveset in this iteration of Smash Bros. looks amazing, I'm intrigued by the Gravitational Pull ability, and I love her "floaty" way of movement, it's like she glides around, and is pretty good in the air. The Luma(s) seems handy, I love how you can control more than one, and each color (of the Luma) represents something different, during their attack, so that should be a challenge to master, I just knew she was going to be in this game, and I think she fits into the roster well. :love:

My Main will still and forever be Pit, i don't care if he's a spammer! he seems a bit nerf'd in SSB4

But, if the leak is true, i would like to try Dark Pit and Duck Hunt Dog, they seem Wacky enough for my approval :p

There was definitely a post about this earlier, but since everyone's commenting and I've had more time to think, I'd still go with Kirby and Link (maybe toon link if I dont like how regular plays) and now I'm thinking Mario, because I've always overlooked him. Also of course I'm going to experiment with Mii Fighters :D

Back