What character do you main in Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
I mostly use Little Mac nowadays

I play Kirby, Luigi, Mario, and well everyone!

For me it's charizard and link but there are many characters i don't really love to play with.
If you can choose which character would you want to add in this game?

fricken pit is a cheat so pit

Lucas, Mega man, and Mewtwo. I did mewtwo because I was happy they brought him back from Melee I believe?

I'm always trying out new ones.

My main is ness, although I didn't start with him until smash 4. I just realized it has so much power and it fits me perfectly. Some of the main movements that I used are pk fire and pk thunder XD TROLOLOLOLOLOL

Mewtwo Charizard Pikachu Greninja and Lucario are my favourite characters

Well I have mastered link plus he is pretty easy to get good with because you can pull out a bomb throw the whirlwind and shoot your arrow then throw you bomb at the person

well if anyone wants to know my favorite characters are zero suit samus, Kirby Greeninja, Ness, Lucario, Robin and my most favorite of all is Lucas. Why? because they're the most comfortable players that I'm accustomed, and easy for me to try out new combos for my fave's, but playing for glory in a tournament I would choose zero suit samus, because she's easier to stun or buried an opponent and finish them off with a side smash attack or the up B special attack.

I have three characters I mainly play as in Smash 4 and those are Olimar, Toon Link, and Lucas.

my favorite characters are Sonic, Toon Link, Ike, and all the DLC characters! because I didn't buy DLC for nothing...:cool::greedy:

who will you play as most? i am going to play as charizard, mario,greninja,villager. proubly some more but those are my favs. what are yours?
I main with Cloud, all fire emblem characters, sonic, Megaman, and both links

i main lucas,peach,sonic,kirby,metaknight i guess and samus. mayebe some more:)

I am going to play as Marth ness little Mac captain falcon ganondorf and bowser and yoshi

I main Jigglypuff/Lucas/Ryu/Kirby. Their combat styles match my own very well and I just like pounding in an enemy's character with Jigglypuff, as the popular belief seems to be that Jigglypuff is underpowered.

Definitely Kirby. I like how you can suck people in. it always gets them annoyed. Also I think that hes hilarious looking.

Laugh all you want, I play little Mac and Yoshi

who will you play as most? i am going to play as charizard, mario,greninja,villager. proubly some more but those are my favs. what are yours?
Rocket science to see you soon then I have a good day at work and the writing is a good day at work and the other hand in hand with a good day at work and the other hand in hand with a good day at work and the other hand in hand with a good day at work and the other hand in hand with a good day at work and the other hand in hand with a good day at work and the other hand in hand with a good day at work and the other hand in hand with a good day at work and the other hand in hand with a good day at work and the other hand in hand with a good day at work and the other hand in hand with a good day at work and the other hand in hand with a good day at work and the other hand in hand with a good day at work and the other hand in hand with a good day at work and the other hand in hand with a good day at work and the other hand in hand with work and the other day at work and the other hand in hand with a good day at work and the other

• #1,000
As for me, I love to use shulk in SSB4. Sometimes I use other characters like Cloud, Ness, and Ike for fun.

Back