What character do you main in Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
  • #1,021
Link, Ike, Toon Link, Yoshi, Cloud.

• #1,022
My mains in Smash 4 are, Captain Falcon, Link (not the spammy kind), Ryu, Roy, Cloud, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Shulk, Marth, Ike, Lucina, Lucario, Ganondorf and Little Mac

• #1,023
my mains are probably ike bowser juniur and marth

• #1,024
Dark Pit, Robin, Lucario, Zero-Suit, Ness, Greinja, Captain Falcon, Kirby. I'm fairly adaptable as you can tell

• #1,025
i feel like the term "main" is used rather loosely in this forum

• #1,026
favorite characters are link kirby bayoneta cloud and corin

• #1,027
My main is ike, hes slow but strong. people dont give him credit for it, its like lil mac he sucks in the air but is a beast on land. everyone has their weaknesses.

• #1,028
Roselina and Luma because shes one of my favourite Mario characters :)

• #1,029
Hi my favorite is villager and corrn

• #1,030
(Might get hate) I use toon link on smash bros. I enjoy his speed and the great combos you can do with his projectiles.

• #1,031
Ike marth and mario i loved them in brawl and now that in here with major buffs i love them even more

• #1,032
main: fox
secon: ZZS
third:bayonetta (but in spain is banned D;)

• #1,033
I main the Captain. First of all, I grew up on F-Zero. My first memory is getting a Gamecube with F-Zero GX and Super Smash Brothers Melee. Captain Falcon has always been a character that has had a deep influence on me. Not to mention, there's no other character who can match the style the Captain has when he fights. I mean, there's no deception, no tricks with Falcon, he just goes and shows his skill in combat. He's so in-your-face, relentless, and it's just so cool. You can't honestly tell me it doesn't warm your heart just a little when your opponent salutes you, and asks you to show them your moves.

Reactions: 25110
  • #1,034
My first up has to be captain Falcon due to my memories of him on the 64, but after that it would probably go to Ness, and then little mac.

Reactions: Kipcreate
  • #1,035
I main peach. Her float mechanic is really useful and turnips is really good. I known smash from brawl, but I didn't have it. At the time, I was given a chance to play smash. One character shined in my eyes and that is peach. I feel her moveset and understand it the first time even tough it was the first time I play smash and she was such a complex character. Not much people give love to this character, but I still stick with her until now

• #1,036
Falco and Greninja mostly. I also like to use Jigglypuff, Bowser and Kirby on occasion. Falco is my top main though and I've loved using him since back in Melee. I haven't been playing much though lately so I'm probably rusty with him right now. Still, Falco has always been a favorite here and in Star Fox as well. :woot:

• #1,037
I main mostly link but corrin and roy are my backup for bad link matchups.

• #1,038
I second Bowser. The pain train, once it has left the station, rides a one track path of side-smashes to victory. And, thanks to the new update, the No-Fun Zone (Up-throw), is now a beautiful combo move....
It brings tears to my eyes every time people think they can close-combat the true god of Smash. Bombo combos to side-smash. Captain Falcon is for fun. But, Bowser... Bowser is for crushing hopes and dreams.

• #1,039
I second Bowser. The pain train, once it has left the station, rides a one track path of side-smashes to victory. And, thanks to the new update, the No-Fun Zone (Up-throw), is now a beautiful combo move....
It brings tears to my eyes every time people think they can close-combat the true god of Smash. Bombo combos to side-smash. Captain Falcon is for fun. But, Bowser... Bowser is for crushing hopes and dreams.
I always thought Ganondorf was for crushing hopes and dreams, but now Bowser sounds more intimidating lol!

• #1,040
I always thought Ganondorf was for crushing hopes and dreams, but now Bowser sounds more intimidating lol!

Well, Ganondorf is for crushing dreams while maintaining Falcon style. Bowser is for when you really want the other guy to know how much you truly despise their existence.

Back