What character do you main in Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
  • #1,141
Yeah me my best players are : Zelda , Pikachu, jigglypuff, ness ,Peach and bowser . I like playing . I choose them because of : Zelda for : pressing B and for her automatic appearance and disappearance . Pikachu : for this thunder , Jiggltypuff for : up + B for that song to asleep my opponents then B to shut them up ^-^ Ness : for right or left + B to fire my opponent then down + B to heal my wounds , Peach : just for her special annoying taut XD and Bowser : left or right B just to commit suicide with one of my opponent it is so funny XXD .

• #1,142
who will you play as most? i am going to play as charizard, mario,greninja,villager. proubly some more but those are my favs. what are yours?

My main consist of Mario, Link, Sonic, Roy, and Ganon

• #1,143
Greninja, I love his speed and combo abilities. His shadow sneak makes him especially good for surprising edge attacks and quick KOs. On the flip side, Villager is a fun character to play if you just plan on trolling the other player with a net to tree combo.

• #1,144
I main Villager, Ness and Miis.

• #1,145
Usually I main Meta Knight, Ganondorf, Little Mac, and Sonic. Sometimes I main Jigglypuff and use him against my amiibo.

I also main Ness just for the fun of spamming OKAY online XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mizunil
  • #1,146
I tried maining Roy but didn't have much luck progressing with him. Mario always has been and always will be my main in the Smash series.

• #1,147
The main characters I main for Smash are Roy,Cloud,Kirby and Pit they are my favorite characters I haven't used the other characters much since a long time ,but I think maining 4 characters everyday is good because I used to main Roy everyday and one time I played for Glory and I was unbeatable until a player using Lucario beat me it was a close match just that he get used counter running around and hitting and then grabbing a lot which annoyed me he was basically spamming that's why he won or else I would of anyways playing team battle with another character sucks because most of the time I get teamed up with rookies and we end up losing majority of the time ,but when I get teamed up with someone else and we work together we always end up winning which is cool.

• #1,148
Even though I've only touched a copy of each at least once, Fox has to be my go-to guy.

• #1,149
Obviously Ganondorf.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #1,150
I mained Hastuse Miku Mii and King Dedede in super smash bros

• #1,151
I'm a solo ness main. (No, I do NOT spam PK Fire like a madman.)

• #1,152
Rosalina and Luma, Mii swordsman, as well as Mr Game And Watch are my go-tos, but I also dabble w/ The Koopalings, Olimar, Kirby, Dedede, Wario, Jiggly Puff, the Mii brawler, and Lucina.

This was actually the first and thus far only time where I didn't main Ness, thus now making Kirby my only consistent main through all the games.

Still upset about removing the Ice Climbers

• #1,153
Okay, so now with some added exeprience, I'd have to say Lucario, Mega Man, Fox and Ness, though the last two I will most likely play as depending on the opponent I'm playing. I mainly use them because they are pretty powerful in their own ways, and it's easy to annoy people who get a swelled head when fighting me.

• #1,154
I main Yoshi, with a little bit of Kirby to mix things up every once in a while.

• #1,155
I'm no expert, but I'd say pick one character to play as your main. Then, if you still want to, you can add your secondaries once you become proficient.

• #1,156
who will you play as most? i am going to play as charizard, mario,greninja,villager. proubly some more but those are my favs. what are yours?
Hello, my name is Myles, My main is my Custom Mii Brawler and i love playing super smash bros with my cousins. I love being Kirby and Sonic, but i really love being a Custom Mii Brawler. I amde this character named Terresa and shes overpowered. She has over 100 power and get knock out people with a few charged punches. One time i did the 8-Player Smash in he Super Mario Maker with 100 lives, and i used a sonic spring on my cousin Serena and she fell down at the bottom of the spring and i won. I t so funny if you saw it.

• #1,157
My all time favorite is Bowser, but I also really like Villager, Ness, and Lucas. I'll list a few reasons why I like all of them. Starting with Lucas, I really like him because he was one of my favorites in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and when they brought him back as DLC for Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U, I knew that was a purchase I had to make. I also thoroughly enjoy Ness, mainly because he has PK Fire, which I can use to annoy everyone I battle by having them stuck in the same place for 30 seconds while I burn them alive. Villager is another personal favorite of mine. I usually play as Villager if I'm bored of playing as Bowser. I love using his tree ability, and I usually spam the Gyriod Blast ability. Finally, Bowser is my all time favorite and my usual go-to character. I absolutely love playing as Bowser, and his main attack that I spam continuously is his grab ability. I also use his ground-pound quite a lot as well. And there you have it!

• #1,158
I usually use my favorite characters but my main is shulk. He is the heir to the Monado and Xenoblade Chronicles is my favorite game of all time. If I am doing bad with shulk I'll use Ness. I am also a HUGE Earthbound fan and Ness is really good once you learn how he plays. If I'm STILL have a bad time I'll use marth because I like Fire emblem in general.

• #1,159
I usually use my favorite characters but my main is shulk. He is the heir to the Monado and Xenoblade Chronicles is my favorite game of all time. If I am doing bad with shulk I'll use Ness. I am also a HUGE Earthbound fan and Ness is really good once you learn how he plays. If I'm STILL have a bad time I'll use marth because I like Fire emblem in general.
Shulk takes a lot of tech skill to be really good with. I’ve seen so many do crazy things in the tournament scene. As for Ness, he’s okay pun not intended but he gets whooped by Rosalina hard since when he needs to recover, Rosalina just uses Down B and ends him (which is pretty much the reason why Ness Vs. Rosalina is one of the worst matchups in the game).

Fox be my main. Been holding on to him since melee and I still get results with him now :)

• #1,160
I play cloud but i don't main him. I know people accuse people who main cloud as maining the easy character to main and that they are trash. I also main fire emblem Roy and i main king dedede, toon link, mario, lucas, and mr game and watch only a little bit like not alot of the time these are my pocket mains. While Roy and cloud i play the most.

Back